Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

OOC: I was! I was asking if it was realistic for Ender to break the armour lock! When he said no it wasn’t I told him that there might be a slight problem with confusing with the others, started deleting, and got killed. Also see ya, might do it here too seeing as how it kinda died.

OOC: that’s not asking him all I saw was you taking about Armor restraints, I never saw you tell him you were gonna change his character. Unless you PM’d him.

OOC: No, I was going to mess with his attitude after the head shot they took and all, it was going to affect Ender and Zed, seeing as how they share a brain and all, I hadn’t even intended for Ender to act like how he did at first but then he came out like it and I was trying to think of a way to fix it, you helped with the headshot, gave me a reason to modify their behaviours and all, I was doing it when I brought him back. Zed was all robotic and such for a reason…

Soooo… how do you make a pm?

OOC: going off the canon armour restraint, which we did. It is designed to be used against a spartans suit, which is filled with cybernetics and crystal gel layers while an elites combat harness is just armour with shields, there isnt any system to lock down because it doesn’t do anything to modify there strength using things like cybernetics unlike a spartans. Considering the context of a huragok giving my character a new arm made out of scavenged promethean parts it isnt far out of the question at all, the arm also wouldn’t be armour restrained due to the huge difference in the systems of a promethean machine

IC: Blue teams pelican began to run out of fuel and Greg searched for a safe space to crash land

3 Likes

“Was it my turn to make sure the Pelican had fuel?” Catina asked as it’s engines cut out, and it glided…more or less.

2 Likes

“I have no idea” Greg said as he flew the pelican towards the best map with a crashed ship

2 Likes

Murderer began using his sword to stab the canyon wall he was punching.

1 Like

Claude finishes up the hologram device. “Hey Zed, check it out!”
He calls excited. (@KAI_BORG)

1 Like

OOC: Thank you for explaining that, I actually did want to know, really I don’t give a $#!+. It’s a common occurrence for me to get banned off of a lot of things, people tend to dislike me, which is understandable, I either don’t have enough canon logic for them or they dislike my character design, which is understandable whenever the design was based off of myself, I.e. an absolute, unstable, nutcase.

IC: “NICE!” Zed called out, hurrying over to see the hologram device.

1 Like

“Let’s test it out.” Claude says excitedly

OOC: We are all nutcases inside

“Sure! So do we just need to scan my face or something?”

OOC: I’m a nutcase inside and out, all my friends agree.

1 Like

“Nope, I have it recorded in my helmet.” Claude says as he takes off his helmet and connects a few wires to it

“Really? Woah… so this’ll give off a projection of my face then? That’ll definitely scare em off!”

“Yep!” Claude says as Zed’s face apears.

“HOLY!” Zed cried out as his face suddenly appeared. "Yep! That’ll work!

“HOLY” the projection says. “That’ll work.” Is repeats. “Well, this is great!” Claude says excited.

“So it copies what I do? or does it just record?”

Claude presses a button on the swichting. " pretty much, I had to Turin off the camra, it can also record and play back as well as do a live feedback."

“Ok now that’ll be useful, those reds’ll be crapping their pants in fear when they see this!”

“I know, it’s great!”
Claude says shutting it off and putting his helmet back on,