Red vs Blue

Those episodes were great. Hopefully they might return in Season 15 (even though it is a very slim chance).

(btw how do you do spoiler tags and slashthroughs?)

Whelp miles now you made me excited and I have to wait The funniest content on the Internet
Also I honest don’t know how to do the spoiler tags but there is probably a topic for it

Carolina and York at Club Errera, anyone?

3 Likes

That’s what I was guessing too. I’d be interested to see the direction that goes in if that’s the case.

1 Like

That’s what I thought at first too, but then it said it was not about the characters we through it would be so I was thinking about wash or maybe someone from chorus getting backstory

1 Like

I’d suggest you all watch until the end…

4 Likes

OMG I was really hoping it would be rvb vs rwby but Carolina vs the meta at full power just might be better

Oh my god…YES!!

That would be a brilliant fight.

I hope you all brought your wallets.

1 Like

The end more than made up for the more than crappy fight

The fight was very… lackluster. Other than being very short, there really wasn’t any reason to bring back Shadow to fight Mewtwo other than to make the joke that they’re both “ultimate life-forms”.

Getting off-topic there, whoops. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m pretty excited for the next fight. Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t Carolina and the Meta have almost the same armor enhancements? If so, then this is gonna be one hell of a fight.

3 Likes

Here is the newest episode!

DISCUSS!

2 Likes

Thanks for spoiling Sarge 3, Wash.

2 Likes

I cant wait for lazer team 3

1 Like

Well just watched the latest episode for sponsors, I really didn’t find it interesting and I didn’t really like the animation style they used.

Explained some of some let’s say mysterious characters though

Just saw the third and last episode of the Locus and Felix arc. These were probably my favorite episodes of season 14 so far.

3 Likes

That three-part series was fantastic. A few spotty moments of animation here and there, but I was very happy at how it held up overall. I’m hoping that we see more stories from the three of those characters in the future.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

I’d love to see more of Siris personally.

1 Like

That frikin’ mob boss from Call was intimidating as heck

4 Likes