Red vs Blue

I got to say after watching the Finale it’s shocking to say.
Can’t wait to see Season 14.

1 Like

Oh wow, I’ve thought it over and I am sure everything will work out. You know what I mean. It always works out…

…Church will totally come back, you know he will, you can’t deny it…

1 Like

I wonder if Locus will make a comeback in Season 14?

Of course he will, I think he might become like Washington, Carolina and Doctor Grey. However it might be season 15…

1 Like

For the first minute after the credits first started to roll, I thought I was going to despise the ending. Afterwards, though, in a reverse scenario to what happened with ME3, I mulled it over and I actually really appreciate it.

I’ve been thinking for a while how they were possibly going to wrap up this season AND set the stage for future arcs to come now that the Chorus trilogy is over. I couldn’t figure out how they could possibly go about it except if they were going to go the cliche route of having Hargrove be defeated and the Reds and Blues go back home, only to crash-land again or be wrapped up in some crazy misadventure if Blood Gulch isn’t in Halo 5.

What they ended up doing, though, was much more ingenious. Most of the lingering plot threads are resolved except for Hargrove himself; Church’s fate, Sharkface, Felix, Locus, the Meta armor, the united army… despite the open-ended nature of the ending, everything was resolved in a satisfactory way.

Additionally, the ending’s ambiguity as to the fate of the Reds and Blues allows them much greater freedom in terms of planning where the series goes from here. I personally hope they do a Reconstruction-esque time-skip; that would be cool.

Basically, I think that they very easily could’ve done a standard ending where everything gets wrapped up with a neat, happy bow, and everybody goes on their merry way. Had they done that, it probably would’ve been okay. What they did instead, though, was a creative, poignant, and pretty epic final scenario that gives great freedom for expanding the series later on (once they figure out what they want to do).

Props to the RVB team!

-Mesonak

7 Likes

Huh, upon looking back at this episode I have to agree. After all the events that occurred, this serves as a creative way for them to end the season and continue on with future arc’s.

Clears throat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMqiZKmUeE

Get in your feels and die with me

7 Likes

yeah I just saw that ;-;

:cry:

so i just finished season 3 and it is pretty shway

2 Likes

awesome, “you’ve taken your first step into a larger world”

3 Likes

I got @PekekoaOfJungle to watch it, now he loves Halo, mwahahahaha…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s your fault I’m a Halo obsessed fanatic.

Thank you so much. :smile:

2 Likes

No problem, you got anything about the series you’d like to say? Thoughts? Feelings? Crackpot Theories?

1 Like

I’m sad I’m on season 13 already. I don’t want it to end. :cry:

1 Like

I really liked the finale, but you might not, just prepare your feels…

1 Like

It astounds me that at one point, Lindsay was a good voice actor…

1 Like

If I understand what your saying, you dislike her Voice acting in RWBY. However I do believe she does the high pitched obnoxious voice because of creative choices made by Monty Oum for that character…

1 Like

I don’t watch RWBY, but her acting in X-Ray and Vav is awful.

1 Like

Oh, I have only seen the first episode of that, so I dunno if I can support your claim…

1 Like