Redclaw the Guardianbeast

3rd Big Cat Warrior. Redclaw the Guardianbeast.

The chest is a Chi Fangar gunmetal gray that I painted silver with Games Workshop brand paint.

Back

With Sunbane the Emberbeast

With Nightshade the Poisonbeast

Prisma

47 Likes

Is it bad that I’m getting thunder cats vibes from these? Probably

This looks really good, my only complaint is the calves are a little empty.

1 Like

that sounds like a bad furry name

1 Like

As always this is a great build, even though the calves look really odd to me.

1 Like

Holy crap I remember thunder cats!!! I was raised on thunder cats!!!

2 Likes

Personally, the hind leg doesn’t seem to work for me compared to the other beast with the Inika armor sticking out from the back. The layering of silver to gold seems flux well, and 2014 Chi armor is appreciated despite it not being authentic.

Thanks for the feedback. I couldn’t figure out a better piece to add to the back of the calves. Maybe a red piece would work.

About the Chi armor though - it’s authentic, I just painted it silver (as I wrote in the OP). Is that what you meant?

Ooh, I really like how nice the silver stands out!

The only odd part of this build is the cape/skirt/thing; it just kinda juts out and I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be.

It’s supposed to be a . . . cape! lol

I like the way it juts out because it looks like it’s flowing in the wind. You know how capes, scarves, etc. in anime always have a flowing look to them?

Like this:

And this:

That’s what I was going for.

1 Like

Two words: make more

2 Likes

I like this a lot. All the colors work really well together and I also like the little bits of gold peeking out from the chestplate

1 Like

I have 3 heads left - Vardy (vulture), the white Eagle guy, and Craggar (crocodile).

I probably won’t do the white eagle, because I’ve made quite a few MOCs with that head already and I’m kind of bored with it. But the vulture and the crocodile are definite possibilities to add to this series.

1 Like

Great

1 Like

If you have the funds, time, and painting skill, it’d be a pleasure to see you repaint this same panther head in orange and black, to make a tiger.

1 Like