is the fight still going on?

@Mrblackpants

2 Likes

OOC: Sorry, busy few days
Will reply soon

2 Likes

OOC: Understandable.

2 Likes

Spacey shouted a warning at the GM, but it was too late. The GM was sliced cleanly in half, cutting off the pilot’s scream as it exploded. The other GM in Spacey’s squad pulled back. In a close range environment, Spacey didn’t have time to switch to his shotgun, he pulled back one of his external shield arms and bashed it into the enemy mobile suit in attempts to stagger it and buy him some time

1 Like

OOC:
but
but
but
but

2 Likes

awh, ■■■■■■.

nvm.

Starting from where i last screwed up,

Samuel got knocked back a few meters. he fired a few shots at random to distract the GMs left, and took cover behind some trees, swiftly getting to the side of the GMs.

2 Likes

Spacey holstered the minigun on his backpack and unholstered the 2 shotguns on his hips.
He looks around, covering his blind spots with his shields. He opens communications with the remaining GM. “Be on your guard and watch your sensors”

1 Like

Samuel charges for the other GM, beam saber in a thrusting position (think like the gyan.)

2 Likes

During all of this Joe is just being ignored, taking cover behind a tree.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The GM Raises its shield, but the Beam saber penetrates it, damaging the GMs arm
Spacey fires a few more shotgun shells at the enemy mobile suit

1 Like

OOC: You had a shotgun in your armament? But we are in a N’am jungle! not urban warfare! I thought MS were taller than trees. -_-u
Joe currently:
https://i.imgur.com/1ZlKzPO.png

OOC: Yeah, it’s in my Mobile suit description. [quote=“Gatsbyo, post:196, topic:41156”]
But we are in a N’am jungle! not urban warfare!
[/quote]
I can still use a shotgun, trees are tall, idk how tall they are in the 'nam jungle,
but I gotta fight in close range somehow. [quote=“Gatsbyo, post:196, topic:41156”]
thought MS were taller than trees.
[/quote]
They’re also taller than buildings. Some buildings can be taller than 60 feet, just like trees can be taller than 60 feet

1 Like

OOC: it’s also kinda just a given since this is him we’re talking about

2 Likes

0080- War in the pocket, baby

2 Likes

So what’s the next move Sam, or Joe? Whichever choose something to happen.

1 Like

part of the horn, shoulder, lower torso (Nutter nosecone), and arm gets hit. The arm holding the blade, however, is fine.

Sammy swings at the head of the GM whilst turning around.

2 Likes

The GM attempts to dodge, but part of the head is clipped by the blade, damaging the camera, preventing the pilot to clearly see his surroundings
Spacey continues to advance, firing shell after shell at the enemy mobile suit

1 Like

Sammy raises his shield, but part of it gets shot off, allowing shots to hit his leg.

Sammy then proceeds to throw one of the activated beam sabers at spacey, while drawing another one and aiming for the spare GM’s groin.

EDIT
Ahem, @Mrblackpants

2 Likes