Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

“Yeah, but they didn’t take any wreckage, the GMs blew up. I don’t think radioactive metal is of any use to them.”

1 Like

“Yea I guess that’s true… Well since there is no way to identify their goal I guess there is no way we can make a trap…” And after a moment of silence I continued “Well sh*t. I don’t know what to do about those Zeeks then.”

1 Like

“What goal? They’re a bunch of rogues missing their chain of command. Hanging on to a single thread of hope that they can refuel their terrible ideology.”

1 Like

“I guess that makes sense. Even if you try to bring it back there is no way you can do it without any support and they lost all the power to back their horrid regime.”

1 Like

“The [naughty language]s started this whole war in the first place. killing over half of the total population. It makes me sick just thinking about it.”

1 Like

“Yea… It does for me too…” I notice the female officer from the night before “Well I have some “Business” I need to attend to, so talk to you later I guess?”

1 Like

“Don’t stay up too late.” Spacey winks

1 Like

“Thanks man” and so I walk up to the officer and start showing off some parlor tricks.

1 Like

Samuel decides to stop after getting the reactors onto a crane, and decides to head into town, with or without joe.

He strolls up to the same bar Haydn’s at, and sits down next to him at the bar.

“I’ll take a Cherry Pepsi, bartender.”

Samuel turns to Haydn.

“Why the long face, mate?”

2 Likes

“Lost some squadmates to some d*mn zeeks”

1 Like

“heh. almost died trying to get some d*mn reactor cores. been spendin’ most of the night trying to implant 'em into a custom MS that i scavenged.”

Samuel takes a sip of his pepsi.

I think i’ve heard this dude’s voice before, thinks Sammy. He definitely has to be that one guy over the intercoms.

1 Like

Spacey’s stomach drops, but he quickly regains his composure, the only visible sign was a slight twitch of the eye. He tries to think nothing of it, it must be a coincidence right? Plenty of damaged suits lying around in the aftermath of the war…
“Custom MS huh? Lucky find.”
OOC: I’m not sure joe is aware the RP’s active rn

2 Likes

“yeah, i got a few. mainly doing this for a friend, who’s got a reactor that’s almost blown out. lost a beam saber in the fight. God, that’s gonna be a b*tch to replace. the suit i’m using looked to be some prototype that the pilot couldn’t handle.”

Samuel made sure where his holster was.

“sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to keep yourself alive, y’know? Takes a lot for a man to do some of the things that i’ve had to do…”

This is definitely the guy that was in that one weird GM with the shield arms.

1 Like

“Zeeks giving you trouble?”

2 Likes

“guess you could say that someone gave me and my friend trouble…”

Sammy glanced at him to make sure he didn’t do anything funny

“Let’s just relax, and have a niiiice night. Name’s Samuel. Yours?”

2 Likes

“You say that like you know them. Anyone I can help you deal with? Name’s Haydn, by the way, but everyone calls me ‘Spacey’” Spacey held out his hand

2 Likes

Sammy grabs his hand and shakes it

“It’s just a hunch on who we… fought.

Sammy looks Haydn over, to make sure he isn’t reaching for his gun.

“yeah, some guys in GMs decided to jump us, and we fought back.”

Sammy reaches for his holster.

“Say, you wouldn’t be happening to pilot some kind of powered GM with shield arms, would you?”

2 Likes

I kept Sam at the corner of my eye since he came in while showing off parlor tricks to the officer. After hearing GM I subtly take a defensive stance to protect the officer keeping an angle against Sam and Haydn. I quietly turn the safety off on my gun and continue talking to the cute Officer.

“No, but I’ve seen his suit. It a fine piece of work, if I do say so myself. I’m not lucky enough to pilot one of those.”
OOC: I’m curious as to see how this route turns out.

2 Likes

“Alright. kinda glad, actually.”

Samuel sits back down.

“Didn’t want to have to kill another guy tonight. I’ve killed plenty during the war, I don’t want to kill any more.”

2 Likes