Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: I thought that they could send live video of what is going on during the one year war or at least show what is on their monitor/ camera is capturing.
IC: “Ohh and Sam blocks Spaceys hits but his sheild doesn’t seem like it will last for long! It seems like he is going for an all or nothing gamble and is lunging at Spacey!”

1 Like

OOC: I don’t recall anything like that happening. I know there were the internal cameras with the pilot’s face, but not the external ones.

Spacey’s minigun clicks, it’s out of ammo. He throws the minigun down and pulls out his beam saber. Before he can block, the enemy’s beam saber comes into contact with his suit’s shoulder, slicing it off. Spacey swings his remaining arm holding the saber, aiming at the damaged leg

2 Likes

The saber cuts partially through the leg, but i swing my beam saber downwards to intercept.

I open up a comm link between our suits

“God, it’s been awhile since i’ve had a sparring match like this.”

Sammy chuckles.

“this is kinda fun, a one-on-one between good pilots. Wouldn’t you agree, Haydn?”

1 Like

OOC: But it would make just as much sense to use the external cameras plus the pilots see through a monitor to see outside with a camera, That means that you could hack the inner camera and use the system to gain access to the outer camera. (you can see stuff about it in one of Matpat’s game theories on watch_dogs)
IC: “And Spacey seems to have run out of his bullets. And Sam attacked Spacey’s shoulder, and Sam intercepts a blow to one of his legs! This battle between men is ending up to be a tight match, who will win? D’Mauch signing off.” I start to just watch as i continue to snack upon the Dankly holy food and drink of D’quanism.

Spacey replies, “Times like this make me feel truly alive.”

Spacey swings upwards to block the blow, their beam sabers connect.

OOC: Hahaha, remember when game theory wasn’t trash[quote=“Gatsbyo, post:350, topic:41156”]
: But it would make just as much sense to use the external cameras plus the pilots see through a monitor to see outside with a camera, That means that you could hack the inner camera and use the system to gain access to the outer camera.
[/quote]

I guess

1 Like

OOC: The good old days… When is Joe going to join the RP? He made it in the first place so shouldn’t he be managing it?

1 Like

OOC: I honestly don’t know tbh
You guys know anyone else who’d be interested in joining

1 Like

OOC: np

1 Like

OOC- I’m swiping down while your saber is in my leg. me intercepting is the reason why the leg isn’t completely trashed.

IC- I jump upwards a bit and turn off my beam saber, letting your saber slide past, cutting my sut’s toe off. my suit buckles upon landing, falling to the left, while i throw back on my beam saber and swing sideways at your legs, trying to cripple your suit as well.

2 Likes

OOC: oh, whoops

2 Likes

clears throat

2 Likes

OOC: (I get bored and shoot spacey… Critical hit! He dies. THE END)*hahaha just a prank bro but seriously hurry up Haydn

1 Like

One of the knees is hit, the Gm falling down to one knee. The fall causes the mobile suit to drop its beam saber. Spacey pulls out a shotgun and fires

2 Likes

The shot hits my shoulderpad, breaking it off. I make one last push, and tries to op off the thigh of the GM. at this point, my suit is on it’s side.

2 Likes

IC: I continue to eat the Dankly holy rations while watching the battle. I think to myself, I could even make a gambling system/ pool for all of the EFSF and the Zeon soldiers to make money out of this! This is great!

1 Like

Spacey’s thigh is clipped by the beam saber, he props himself up on his arm to keep him stable and presses a button in his cockpit. “I’m not done with this fight yet!” he shouts. A compartment in his shoulder opens up and he launches a volley of missiles at the crippled enemy suit

1 Like

Sammy’s suit gets hit in the wing binders and on the other arm, leaving his bawoo damaged. Sammy unholsters his gun, and takes one shot at his arm, trying to topple Haydn’s suit.

2 Likes

IC: “When will this fcking end? At this point its just two robots just destroying each other. Either kill the other guy or dodge their hit or something just get the fcking duel over with!!!” I shouted into the comms for both sides."

1 Like

OOC: ikr

With the attack failing, Sammy opens the cockpit, jumps out, and sends the remains of the Bawoo back off to the repair area.

“C’mon, let’s settle this like men!”

Sammy throws his fists up, ready to fight. he’s limping, with his right leg being cut, and both legs being bruised like hell.

A faint smirk passed on Sammy’s face, as he awaited to face his rival.

A few minutes pass. The hell am I doing, he thought. What do i expect him to do, sit down and have some beers?

Samy noticed that he replaced his grenade canisters on his normal suit with some beers. surprisingly, they weren’t punctured. Sammy looks up to the crippled GM. He unclips them, and holds one up in the direction of the GM’s cockpit. Sammy smiles, while easing himself down.

“So. Want a beer?” Sammy starts to chuckle to himself.

2 Likes