Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

Spacey opens his cockpit, his sidearm raised.
“I’m not accepting anything from a godd*mn zeek, especially one that killed my comrades. Now either you’re gonna surrender, or I’m gonna put a hole through your head. What’ll it be?”

2 Likes

“Heh, ‘Zeek,’ i guess you could identify me as one of those.”

Sammy leaned back.

“I’m a scavenger. got drafted 'cause my colony was a part of the movement. most of my buds seemed into the war, and i thought, ‘oh hey, i finally get to pilot a suit!’ Never really agreed with the principality, especially after that fckup ‘Operation British.’ i really couldn’t give a fck about who’s side i’m on, except the fact that my buds are ‘zeeks.’”

Sammy gets up, and chucks the beer can to Haydn

“Don’t worry, it’s just a normal beer. i’m not that much of a d*ck.”

Sammy starts to walk off, limping.

2 Likes

Spacey shot it mid-air

“Keep walking and the second shot’s hitting you.”

OOC: Jesus christ spacey stop getting so edgy

1 Like

OOC: Is it the MS shooting or an actual handgun?

1 Like
1 Like

Sammy turns around.

“Good god. i’ve had more men die on me, and not even I’m this angsty.”

OOC- remember- I was a ground soldier, no MS for a large chunk of the war. i’d like to think the ground soldiers got the short end of the stick.

2 Likes

IC: I call out to Spacey through his MS “Ay M8 how bout you take a chill pill man. Both sides lost a lot of good men plus you exposed me… now I can’t see that perfect EFSF officer anymore. Even i’m in a Romeo and Juliet situation and I’m not being as edgy as Romeo or the main character of a Gundam series. So do if you don’t want a beer do you want some of my Survival Rations? It consists of the Dank staples of Doritos, and Mtn Dew.”

1 Like

“I’m just following orders, kill or capture remaining zeon soldiers.”
Spacey ignores Mich’s voice

2 Likes

“Behehehe. You make me laugh! There is an MS that can shoot you right now and no support coming for you right now! Just sit down and have a drink! You’ve done it before with Sam anyway. It won’t hurt to do it again! Plus they weren’t orders, you came here out of your own volition! If there were orders from the higher ups, it’s only because you made the mission for yourself!”

1 Like

“‘just following orders.’ Jeez, what a hardass. lighten up a little, will ya? we’ve all been through hell, so relax a bit.”

2 Likes

“I agree, we’ve all been through hell, but you zeeks deserve to burn in it.”

2 Likes

“Ehh thats only some of us… I mean there was always discrimination against spacenoids and you people of the EFSF refused to recognize that discrimination and to eradicate it. Essentially the EFSF did nothing about racism and so we the people of Zeon got fed up with it and decided to exact the same pain upon the people of the EFSF. Plus the major massacres were planned by the people way higher on the chain of command and many of us did not want to be involved in the massacres anyway, but in the end they have control over our families and friends and they wouldn’t let any of us get away. The original ideal of Zeon was good but the wills were executed by sh*tty leaders like the Zabi family. Dozle and Garma were the exceptions but Degwin, Giren were bad leaders… Kcylia is questionable I mean she was loyal to Degwin and actually had a sense of honor but still… Anyway but those Asshats are dead so why don’t we just get over those differences, I mean my parents died to the EFSF but that doesn’t mean that I have to hat all EFSF soldiers. I mean i genuinely thought of you as a friend and Sgt. Dude, he’s just a classic Sargent that I respect, then Bill he is a nice guy and the Elizabeth, she was one of the smartest and most interesting person I met. But anyway the point is people are not completely evil. Some people don’t want to do certain actions but end up having to do them. So come on and settle down a bit. Let’s drown out our sorrows and put out that fire in the cringe world with the holy Dew.”

1 Like

“Lack of empathy much? lemmie ask you, how cushy was your life here? i’m guessing p f*kin cushy. how 'bout you try living as a spacenoid back before the war, and tell me why us ‘zeeks’ shouldn’t’ve been miffed.”

Sammy turns around, facing away from Haydn’s suit.

“Y’know, i never did like killing. only did it to survive.”

Sammy starts to walk off again.

2 Likes

“Well you’ve killed a helluva lot more than we have.”

1 Like

“Never said i agreed with Operation British…”

Sammy throws up his hands as he walks away.

2 Likes

“I didn’t either…”

1 Like

“y’see, Haydn, you forget of a little thing… It’s called a draft. you remember Revil’s speech about us, right? how ‘Zeon is exhausted?’ you think he was lying?”

Sammy scoffed.

no, of course he was. Zeon’s a juggernaut of eeeevil. there’s no way there’s honest people behind the war. it’s us versus them. That’s what you’re thinking, right?” Sammy turned to Haydn. “Lemmie put it like this. you’re an ace pilot. logic would dictate that I should try and take you out asap, and yet, look at us now. me rambling n, while you stand there, high and mighty on your cyan chariot. If you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna go back to surviving.”

Sammy walks off.

2 Likes

OOC: Gold/yellow would probably be more appropriate as that’s the primary color

Spacey stands where he was, still holding his sidearm, unsure of why he didn’t shoot the zeek when he had the chance.

OOC: Man, I gotta find a way to tone down the edge
eek

2 Likes

OOC: what’re you talking about Operation British is the best

2 Likes

OOC: What about your MS? -_-u

1 Like