Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

Michi scopes in on the villages at a distance of 3km away and sees that there are 3 Zakus and identifies 2 EFSF MS. 1 a powered GM, 1 a standard GM. It seems that the 3 Zakus have had sustained extensive damage and could not move from the damage they took. Michi decides to watch the situation for a bit longer.

1 Like

One of the enemy Zakus lifts its machine gun and shouts “Seig Zeon!” and opens fire on Spacey, the other two start to open fire as well. Spacey maneuvers his mobile suit’s shields to block the incoming fire. His squadmate emerges from the foliage attacking one of the Zakus with a beam saber, catching it by surprise and critically damaging it

OOC: Sieg Zeon!

IC:

The screen flashes on again and Joe can hear muffled explosions, as well as some screaming.

1 Like

Michi no longer able to hold back opened fire onto the GMs. The powered GM finds cover, the standard GM beam saber in hand however was not so lucky. And with his cover being blown Michi changes position with as much stealth as he could muster to get a better defensive angle for the Zakus.

1 Like

OOC: You can’t control other people’s mobile suits

Spacey watches in horror as his squad mate is blown apart. He opens communications with the nearest Federation base. “This is Federation Mobile Suit pilot Haydn McManly requesting reinforcements, I’ve engaged 3 Zakus and a sniper of unknown design, one Zaku has been taken out but my squadmate’s GM was taken out by the sniper.”
As Spacey retreats, he revs up his minigun and fires at the remaining zakus

2 Likes

Michi turns on his heat vision discovering to his horror the armament of the GM. The GM was already firing on his Zeonic brethren. Finally at a good angle Michi went for the head of the GM to disable any visual capability and then went for the hands of the GM to eliminate offensive capabilities.As the standard GM already killed one brother and the Powered GM killed the second but Michi would not let him get the third. One of the hits were successful. (Spacey you make the choice)

1 Like

As spacey is Firing on the Zakus, a sniper round hits one of the hands of his mobile suit, significantly reducing the control he had on the recoil of his minigun. He uses the targeting controls on his mobile suit to make an approximation of where the sniper shot came from and moves one of his shields to cover that area. He holsters the minigun and pulls out a shotgun. He hits one of the Zakus directly in the cockpit, killing the pilot instantly. The third Zaku then starts to retreat. Spacey decides that it isn’t worth pursuing given the current state of his mobile suit. He examines the area once more in attempts to spot the unknown sniper and retreats.

The GM randomly shot a round and hit a Vulcan pod on the Michi’s Sniper GM. “That was too close said Michi.” As the GM retreated Michi thought that he needed to ask the Zaku pilot what exactly was the pilot’s mission and what the importance of it was to get a feel of why the EFSF sent a powered GM to pursue the team of Zakus. He turned on the Zeon ID tag and waited. When he finally made contact with the Zaku he first explained that he was a spy and that he was gathering intel about EFSF movements and that he needs to turn off his Zeon ID tag to maintain his cover. Then Michi asked the Zaku pilot about his mission. The Zaku pilot said that the operation is being led by Joe and that they do not have the authority to reveal their mission unless told by Joe himself. Michi returns to his camp to repair the Zaku and his Vulcan pod and asks the Zaku pilot “What is your mission here?” the pilot replies “I do not have the clearance to reply to that answer my superior however does have the clearance to reveal the mission objective.” “Ok well lets repair your Zaku it seems as if the comms are damaged so after fixing everything else lets fix that comm device.” After fixing everything that night, the next morning Michi makes contact with Joe and asked him “I am identified as Master Cheif petty officer in the Principality of Zeon, Ohata Michizane and I have some questions for you. What were the three Zaku’s doing out in the middle of nowhere here? Why is this place vital to the mission?” (Cue Joe)

OOC: It’s just a GM type-c as the powered gm was introduced in the year 0083

IC:
As Spacey retreats to the nearby federation base, he calls off the reinforcements. “Cancel those reinforcements, the engagement has come to as close as it gets to a resolution. I’m marking a point on the map where the engagement happened, just in case there’s more Zeon activity in the future.”

Outside of the RP (Question: Is this all set in 'Nam now?)

1 Like

OOC: just use OOC (Out of Character) also, I guess? I never specified my location so you guys could decide where I was
so yeah
This is 'Nam baby!

1 Like

OOC: GM type-c Note taken p.s. is there an ap on the phone for this and is it faster to reply on?

1 Like

OOC: I was under the impression we were currently in space, given I think the Zeon land front was kinda a mess, even before they lost the war.

IC:

“Those dumb###es were going to scavenge for supplies. We’re dry, and there’re plenty of spoils of war. Dunno what they’re doing fighting a GM.”

2 Likes

IC:“Ah that makes sense… Well have plenty of them if you want parts of GMs and Zakus. But I have to return to the EFSF base before things get suspicious. Also do you need me to help in any other way?”

1 Like

OOC: lmao no

1 Like

OOC: I keep forgetting, are you a Fed or a Zeek?

1 Like

Zeek but spying on the Feds

2 Likes

OOC: Makes more sense

IC:

“I don’t need much, just tell those morons to retreat and regroup if they can. And if you want to have a little fun, try scaring them. I think that’d really make everyone’s day.”

1 Like

IC: “Will do and if there is anything that you need help on I will tell you when I am outside of the EFSF concentrated areas.” Turning to the Zeon Pilot, “So this is what I heard from your boss which is that if you have anyone left in your team then try to regroup although I think you are the only survivor and if you got everyone you are to return to base and hope that Joe does not kill you. So now that your MS is all fixed up I think it’s time for us to part ways. and one more thing. Don’t go back to the area your group got killed at.” Zaku pilot, “Why can’t I?” I replied, “Because they will be hunting us an you are easy to identify, that’s why. Anyway may we meet again” And so I parted with the Zaku hoping that they listen to my words.

1 Like

OOC: *moron
the other two are Rip in Rip

IC: Spacey returns to the hangar to reload and repair his suit. He glances at the empty spot next to his mobile suit and sighs. One of his other squadmates, Bill, (OOC: Unless anyone has a better name lmao) walks up behind him and sighs. “In just a few days that spot’s gonna be filled by another GM and everyone’ll forget about the previous resident as if he never existed.” Spacey turns around, “But we won’t forget him, just like we won’t forget about the others we lost during the war. D**n it, the war’s over. People shouldn’t be dying anymore!” Bill grunts in agreement. “Just another reason to wipe out the rest of those good for nothing Zeeks.”

1 Like