Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: The Gouf is better than your average GM because no matter who the pilot is they all have impressive kill counts where as the GM’s pilots usually die on the first mission. So the pilots may be good but the Gouf is better than the pilot at the end of the day.

1 Like

OOC: literally all the pilots are skilled
that’s why they pilot it
Anyways, plenty of zaku pilots die on their first missions, too

1 Like

OOC: So wait you are saying that Zakus die just as much as GMs even though they are technically built worse the GMs? Wow~ so Zeon pilots are better than Feddie pilots at the end of the day! :smile:

1 Like

I never said that
All I said was both gm pilots and zaku pilots can end up dying on their first mission
And if Zeek pilots were truly better, why couldn’t they defeat the federation?

1 Like

OOC: Number of people and the fact that the Zabi family are filled with backstabbing siblings.

1 Like

OOC: I’d say that the EFSF is strategically and militaristically more powerful then
Cuz they weren’t full of backstabbing siblings and also Gundams

1 Like

OOC: Strategically if Degwin did not declare war until he had two more colonies under this control in terms of conversion and ideals then yea Zeon would have won the war. But one more thing. That did not say anything about GM’s being better than a Gouf.

1 Like

A gouf is probably better than a classic rgm-79 , because it is an upgraded suit, however, an upgraded gm is more likely to prove a match to a gouf, because they’d both be upgraded variants of a mass produced grunt suit.[quote=“Gatsbyo, post:469, topic:41156”]
So the pilots may be good but the Gouf is better than the pilot at the end of the day.
[/quote]

I seem to recall you saying that it’s not the suit that wins, it’s the pilot

1 Like

OOC: I would agree with that. However the Suit is a major factor for the victory of the pilot.

OOC: This however I would say depends on the setting. In terms of ambushing the opposing party i would say that the Gouf would win unless the GM has a ridiculous amount of fire power like the GM Cardigan or whatever your waifu pilots from build fighters or the Sazabi in Gundam VS which in this case is not U.C. nor on the same date then there is urban warfare or jungle warfare which is definitely a Gouf’s specialty since it is more close quarters than in any other place. Then in terms of open warfare an upgraded GM would most likely win unless some how there is a way to hide but that would defeat the purpose of open warfare. And most battles are conducted in an urban setting or a setting where things are easily hidden so in the end it is more effective to use a Gouf than a GM. Also you know why the Gouf is better in CQC the Heat Wire/ Whip and all.

1 Like

OOC: What about the fact that zakus and their variants are known for their low mobility? A GM has superior mobility and is able to dodge stuff better

1 Like

But what about the Heat whip. It means less mobility for the GM. In fact it means death to the GM. And in an urban or jungle setting Mobility is important but your movement will be interfered by buildings and trees anyway. If in space (which i don’t know a Gouf that went into space) the GM is way better because of that mobility and it is not using CQC ideally because there are less obstructions in space. The key is how close one is to the other plus looking at the angle of the thrust of a GM it is more directed towards going up it is more vertical than horizontal and diagonal which is better as a boost. Plus the output of energy on a Gouf generator is higher than a GM so thrust would not be a problem. So in that regard we can claim that the Gouf and the GM could potentially have a similar speed. Then there is the effectiveness at close to mid quarter range which the Gouf would obviously win with the wire/whip and sword/ guns. Urban, Jungle, Canyons, Caves the Gouf wins. Space, Deserts, Underwater the GM wins.

1 Like

you fail.

miserably.

the only appropriate response is…

This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!

2 Likes

I wanted to say it but i felt that it was over used so here is the real way to say it btw:
ザクとは違うのだぞ!ザクとは!

1 Like

OOC: No u lmao

1 Like

OOC: what do u mean m8? Are you back for a fight?

1 Like

OOC: no cuz i wanna build my honoo

1 Like

OOC: So I win! HEEEEE HAWWWWW!
IC: I get into my Gouf custom and start to test out the capabilities in the jungle.

1 Like

Spacey signs up to transfer to the base in Australia, he felt he could use a nice change of scenery. Also he might have a chance to see a Gundam, well, mostly because he could see a Gundam. Now that would be cool

1 Like

Sammy hops into the Bawoo

“Alright, men! throw all the essential sh*t in the storage container. We’re heading to australia!”

2 Likes

OOC: Road trip!

1 Like