Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: wait what do I need to do

1 Like

You’re driving

2 Likes

“Here you go, sir”

Joe hands him papers that upon scrutiny are extremely similar to the actual necessary papers

1 Like

The guard examines the papers closely. “Checks out, but we still need to examine your cargo, standard security procedures and whatnot.”
The guard lazily gestures to one of his co-workers and they head around to the back of the first truck, the first guard unhatched the back of the truck and starts to lift up the door

1 Like

OOC: How well fortified is this checkpoint?

1 Like

OOC: A few armed guards and a mounted machine gun, it’s a smaller checkpoint
wait for @Gatsbyo to respond first cuz he’s waiting in the back of the truck

1 Like

OOC: kk

1 Like

OOC: Joe u got earpiece?

1 Like

OOC: He does now

2 Likes

IC: I whisper to him in the comms to make up a lie and as an example: why we are in a hurry and that there are parts for a Secret Project which is behind schedule which even the parts cannot be disclosed unless EFSF clearance is availible.

1 Like

The guard steps in to the back of the truck, he begins to examine one of the boxes

1 Like

IC: @Joey_Reviews “Come on hurry up man we are way behind schedule and our families won’t feed themselves!”

2 Likes

The guard starts to open the nearest crate

1 Like

IC: The crate had some beer in it. I was slightly relieved. "

OOC: done

The guard moves on the the next crate, he opened the corner and sees a zeon logo on what appears to be part of a zaku shoulder. “Hey wait a minute… you guys aren’t with the feds!”

1 Like

IC: "This was a request made by a feddie group in Australia they are going to do some testing on this MS. If you want the papers i could give you them.

OOC: come onnnnn, just shoot em! Make it exciting

2 Likes

“You stupid pieces of…”

Joe rubs his face into his palm and whips out a pistol. He fires a round into the guard nearest to him and one towards another.

2 Likes

IC: “Godd*mn it Joey.” Pop a shot at the last guard. “You need to trust the spymaster man! They didn’t suspect anything now they will find out where we are moving out and smuggling our MS through the sea will nearly impossible!”

1 Like