Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: Rip me i thought it was an MS

1 Like

Wappa: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/0/0a/Wappa.png/revision/latest?cb=20111216171419
IC: I go back to base to get me a Gouf and some bigass tarp and modify the cameras for heat detection if the Feddies get by. And i start my way back to the canyon

OOC: Heat detection… in a desert
noice

IC: Spacey continues his patrol

2 Likes

OC: MS overheats in Desert i mean its a nuclear reactor man. How much more radiation does it have than your microwave?
IC: I get to canyon and set up the camo tarp (Tarp actually provides good shade so it is harder to overheat) And get into my Gouf and start to watch war records of Char while eating the Holy Doritos and drinking the Dankest of my Dew

1 Like

OOC: What I mean is
Everything is hot, it’ll be incredibly hard to spot an MS with thermal cameras
Meh, easier for me

1 Like

OOC: But it is metal therefore it conducts heat more easily so it would have a higher temperature than the ground. Also it is running on a nuclear generator which will have a fuckton amount of energy/ heat signature. Plus it needs energy to move and that is powered by the generator which increases the heat of the whole machine. It actually doesn’t make things harder. (BTW it has the same system as the GM sniper II except 2 interchangeable cameras like 2 eyes except one used at a time). I also cut out small holes to make the heat signatures more visible through the tarp.
IC: I set the cams to normal and start conducting simulations based on the surrounding area.

OOC: yeah but everythings gonna be frikkin bright

1 Like

OOC: Not if you change the settings to match the environment. (Lower the sensitivity)
IC: I realized that the Feddies are coming soon as I hear the rumble of transport vehicles and I hear the march of Moble suits. I turn the simulations off and set the sensitivity of the Infrared to match the environment. Now I wait for some Feddies to trigger the trap. (consists of an arrangement like this: Green Mines, Red Guns to fire at rigged trap, Blue C4, yellow = me, Feddies predicted to travel thru dried river (looks like river on map pink is predicted direction)#= order of detonation/ action)

Spacey scans the area
Nothing yet.

1 Like

IC: I get the notification that they are about to enter the radar and Comms Jamming zone and prime my weapons and hope that the other members come soon.
OCC: Radar jammer has a radius as big as my radar’s radius, AKA pretty far.

Robert flies through on his Full Armor Ball

It has over 300% more weapons than before

1 Like

OOC: Beautiful
IC: No mines have gone off yet… Jesus Christ this is getting really tense. I turn on my IR camera… I see the Feddies but they are nowhere near the trap. My Gouf stays still and doesn’t move.

Spacey continues
He has a bad feeling about this

1 Like

The Feddies are getting really close to the trap. And so i continue to wait. (The Comms and radar jammer is still working and is on the other side of the canyon from me.)

1 Like

Spacey Notices his comms are down

1 Like

Robery continues flying with his Full Armor Ball.

Several scouting funnels are released.

2 Likes

IC: I see a ball flying through the canyon and start to wonder what is going on. I see the funnels being released.

1 Like

Spacey runs a diagnostic on his comms system, he finds that something is jamming them. He activates the propulsion on his suit to jump several hundred meters in the air to see if he can find what’s jamming his coms

1 Like

IC: I see a GM fly up. It looks heavily armed. But it hasn’t noticed me yet… So i wait.

Spacey looks closely for any signs of a possible ambush, disruption of the surface, or possibly light reflecting off the lens of a beam sniper

1 Like