Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

(I start playing Gundam Battle Operation) *boom

Sammy draws his beam saber, charging in a thrusting pose, a la the Gyan, while his chest vulcans lay down some cover fire. he aims for the head unit, hoping to limit the GM’s visibility.

Related image

like this.

1 Like

I take a peek at the fight and deem it unworthy of my intervention for the moment.

Instead of preparing his MS to block, Spacey activates the boosters on his gm and Jumps upward, creating a cloud of dust and temporarily blinding the Bawoo. Spacey flips his beam saber upside-down, the blade pointing towards the ground. Spacey controls his fall so that he’s right above the Bawoo and activates his thrusters, hurtling towards the Bawoo at full speed

2 Likes

IC: “Meh.”

the GM’s upward jump blows away some of the dust above sammy, allowing the bawoo’s eye sensor to dramatically spin towards the attacking MS. as fast as possible, sammy fires up the heel treads, in an attempt to escape. I manage to miss a direct hit, but the beam saber ends up piercing both spare fuel tanks, knocking the bawoo forward, putting distance between the bawoo and the GM, who ended up falling into the explosion.

OOC- i’m assuming the explosion just blew up in your face, considering you were thrusting downward above me.

@Mrblackpants

2 Likes

The GM gets up, it’s visor is cracked, it holds out it’s beam saber and slowly approaches the Bawoo, he fires his vulcans at the Bawoo while making his approach
OOC: I thought I posted this last night rip

2 Likes

The bawoo, with the treads still fired up, speed around the GM in a semicircle, whilst firing all the missiles in the leg units, once around the back, the missiles stop, the bawoo draws it’s beam saber, drives closer to the gm, and proceeds to try and slice the GM/s legs off, ending it’s trip back in front of the GM.

OOC- during the first half of the trip, i’m about 30-ish meters away. during the 2nd half of the trip, i’m about 15m away, traveling on the side that doesn’t have an arm.

1 Like

OOC: I swear I haven’t forgotten to reply, I’m just trying to think of my next move

to make it slightly more clear, have a gif that depicts my general movements, and one that allows you to make a new post rather than editing your old one :wink:

1 Like

this is gundam not ボトムă‚ș.

@Mrblackpants ya still here m8?

1 Like

The missiles make contact with the GM’s legs, the explosions weaken and deform the armor. Spacey decides that the fight is most likely going to end with both suits badly damaged without a clear winner. Instead of counterattacking, Spacey sprints towards the Bawoo and jumps across the canyon, retreating from the battle.

2 Likes

Sammy stops during the follow through, disgruntled, but satisfied. With the 1 remaining arm still moderately intact, sammy grabs the other arms/torso chunk, and retreats for repairs.

“Mich, if we have to sortie, i’m taking the GM.”

2 Likes

IC: “Whatever” ignoring Samwise Gamgee’s comment, I start chasing the GM firing rounds at it’s feet

2 Likes

Spacey continues running, firing his boosters periodically to dash left or right to throw off the sniper’s aim. He covers his back with his shield to keep the back of his suit protected. He signals for backup

1 Like

yeah, about that

1 Like

OOC: I looked back through so many posts to find something about it and i didnt see it agh

2 Likes

I get pissed and shoot off half the EMP rounds from the fingertips of my gouf’s left hand

well RIP this topic.