Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

Samuel grabs a small bag of popcorn to munch on, while listening in on the conversation.

“Good god, this is getting juicy.”

OOC: this is just some flavor text (provided that you only shut off the speaker to the Zeon comms, and not the mic)

2 Likes

“You don’t even know a thing about my squad, or in your own words ‘You. Weren’t. There’. Now instead of fighting we should be focused on the task at hand which is the UFO of a ball that is right there. So i will ask one last time: Do you have that breathalyzer test or not?”

1 Like

“Neither does your service record, apparently.”

2 Likes

“OK the final answer is that you do not have that Breathalyzer test. So we will finish this here and now! First of all do you even think that you would have the clearance to see the records of suicide missions? Because I don’t even think you do. Second of all I believe that you are getting edgy about your friend dying so you are getting so paranoid about me shooting your friend when really i had trouble with the modded Zaku’s. Third of all you obviously need physical evidence of the Zakus I took down since you do not believe me at all, I can show you where the remains are right now and you can put it to the test that i am guilty or not.”

1 Like

“Most records are open to the public, so yes.”
“You must have done something bad to get put into a suicide mission.”

1 Like

"Suicide missions are for either 3 groups of people. 1 the troublemakers, 2 The elites for a decisive battle. and 3 Expendable child soldiers that has no family. And you know the gassing at one of the space colonies? Well i was in it. They put children into the only suits they had and sent us out on ships first. Afterwards I was kidnapped and was sold to the government for experimentation for new-types. After they completed some tests they sent me out on my first mission as an infantry soldier with a bunch of other new-type children to steal MS data from a Zeek base.

Do you even think that war is some sort of glorified game!!! Because all i see is a bunch of hypocrites that can’t even share the truth about how they win wars. Through the sacrifice of many people, many of which we do not know. So next time instead of pushing into someones past you should think about why there may be a lack of information." (starts yelling) “You should not think that war is about just men dying but everyone dying. It is built on the sacrifices of people who did not want to die or change for certain causes, you don’t even know what kind of pain i went through in those tests. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SUFFERING YOU TRASH!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!” (continues to sob)

1 Like

OOC: Note, indentations make text walls a LOT easier to read.

3 Likes

OOC: I’ll correct and work on it. Thanks!

2 Likes

“Talkin crap about your own side, you sure you’re not a zeek?”

OOC: Ow the edge

3 Likes

OOW: What do you expect almost all UC gundam pilots except for maybe shiro amada are paranoid.

IC: “I can talk crap about the Federation if I want to! Both sides are bad but the question is which side is worse. The fact that the Zeeks killed my family and caused the Federation to use child soldiers in their secret operations means that they are the source of the Evil in the Federation to arise. I hate both sides but I hate the Zeeks even more for the Federation into this war.”

“If there was no uprising then there would not be any suffering in the first place. At the end of the day it is the lesser of two evils decision and so far the Feddies are not winning against the Zeeks at the cruelest country contest right now… By the way, do you have any tissue paper? My nose got runny.”

2 Likes

OOC: But we aint gundamn pilots

“You are the most dramatic pilot I have ever met. Ever.”
One of the GM pilots grunts in agreement

1 Like

OOC: What? It was just for some comedic relief.
IC: “I guess so… Darn i should have brought tissue paper.”

1 Like

OOC: It was still funny lol
IC: “Whatever happened to the emotionless sniper act?”

1 Like

IC: “I got triggered…” *sniffle “I think thats what it is called at least. Also like seeing visions of 'nam.”

1 Like

OOC:
https://i.imgur.com/PijcGEU.gif
IC:
“Maybe you should go to the med bay”

2 Likes

“Yea maybe i should. Well see you later i guess.” Goes back to EFSF base to get to the medical bay. Diagnosed with fatigue and crippling depression. And then in his memories he had a flashback https://i.imgur.com/070S1qw.gif

1 Like

OOC: IF you wait for the gif to load it’ll appear in the post

1 Like

OOC: Gif is too big

1 Like

OOC: rip

1 Like

“How about youuu~~~~~ identify yourswelf first…” The Ball Pilot Responds.

2 Likes