Resurrecting from the dead

Oh my goodness it’s been forever. At least… 2 years feels like forever. My last cringy post was dated August 2016. I’d love to be able to say that in my two years I’ve gone through some intense training or whatnot and became stronger, but I haven’t had the opportunity. I actually have gotten out of building MOCs, but might be revisiting that later.

It’s good to be back! With all the drama I missed on the site I’m going to have a lot of catching up to do! Including a change in screen name. Previously I went by the facade of ‘HaliTheMaskMaker’ which… Hali wasn’t even a mask smith so I have no idea what I was thinking there. Now I’m going to be going by the screen name of ‘Scavenger’s Rift’

And for me that sounds really cool. But who knows what I’ll think 2 years from now. Anyway, good to see everybody again! And welcome to everybody else who is new to the server! I’m sure there’s some of you out there…

I don’t really have anything else to say other than I’ve improved a lot in my art and I’ll be happily posting that in addition to any other MOCs I make!

Happy creating!

-Scavenger’s Rift

4 Likes

While it’s great to have you back, unfortunately these kinds of topics are not allowed on the boards. Sorry about that

5 Likes