Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“We’re gonna have to come up with a plan, quickly.” Sam stated.

It’d been a while since Montagne was pulled out for another “test” Whether the scientists were done with them, or simply just bored, was unknown to him. However, knowing why the tests had stopped was’t a priority. What was on his mind the most right now was escaping the tiny cell, which was barely big enough to fit him.
He started to pry open the cell doors. They put up a good fight, almost to the point of wearing him out. It wasn’t long before Montagne was able to get the doors fully open. He looked in both directions of the hallway, like a child crossing a street, before dashing out of the cramped space of his cell. What he didn’t account for, however, was his own loud footsteps.

“Wing it.” Marius proposes.

“We either lay a siege, put a wrench into their plan or intercept them at the time they plan the coup. I can get my men to scout out the high city and see what info they can get of the processes so we can get more details and see what we can do” JMP paces “If we find that they plan on an assassination, we prevent it. If they plan a military siege or pirate siege to betray them, we hold the line while finding those traitors”

“And if they have plans for people like us or some strong guys?” Sammy asked, brushing a lock of hair away

“Throw common sense out the window and fight as hard as we can, or use our skills to get out of the mess. We might be considered criminals or otherwise, but I’ve been fed up with the corruption and it’s been making the PMC view stale.” JMP states

“Aren’t you only in this for money?” Chedzu asked

“Well now, I’ve already learned much more than the anarchists I had to defeat or those missions in the outer slums” JMP looks out the window “Besides, we might have our lively hoods to lose, but we must win our freedom. That, and I want to investigate the post 20 Lightyear disappearances…” JMP states “Not of the goodness of my heart, but we need to assess the threat level, see what enemies we face, maybe get marooned and find space babes or new warriors, and other things” JMP smirked and stroked his beard

“Back to the moment perv” Sammy was straight to the point

“My ships have a hyper-light engine for 3 hour travel between systems, er… putting in the calculations. I think the fastest I can do is 3 or two and a half days if we eat through the fuel and use some reserves” JMP states as a matter of factly “Armor plating on our war… I mean our ships are quite durable since we usually get in military scuffles. My men are prepared for Dogfights and space naval battles. As for surviving against Military fleets… I’ve yet to test it out, but I assume we can get out relatively unscathed. However, once we get to the atmosphere and beyond, we’ll get the attention of the local Military units for not only this planet, but all others. It’ll be like alerting a bee hive, a space beehive spanning all of the Earth Sphere of Influence. Either way we’re leaving in a few hours”
@SammySpartan @Chedzu

Sam nodded. “It’s a good plan. Or, well, it’s the best we can do.” She turned to everyone else. “We leave in three hours. If you have anything you need to get done, do it now. Once we’re on the road, we aren’t stopping for anything. Understood?”

“I was only on here for vacation reasons. I was planning on leaving in a few days anyway.” JMP states “I’ll have to cancel a few jobs…” JMP walks off to the shuttle,“Contact us over the comms when it’s time to go”

Disengaging the docking station, the shuttle left for JMP’s main ship

“The Mainframe can get us there in about half an hour more than that. Would take a little more time, but at least we’ll get there at a similar timeframe. Besides, I wouldn’t want to leave 'er alone.”- Chedzu said.

“Who, that robot chick?”- asked JMP. Chedzu laughed and shook his head.

“Nah, leaving her behind I’d be okay with. But alas, we need a pilot…”- he said, grinning.

Three hours later, the makeshift army departed for Berlin, the capital of the EU.

[[We need to get moving along, alright?]]

As they reached the stratosphere, JMP’s alarms, along with everyone else’s, blared out, and official warnings flooded the screen

“Oi Sammy!” JMP contacted through the bridge “They just noticed us!”

In the zone of the atmosphere, a fleet of military ships came to rest from FTL travel in the way of the crew

“This is the local Military police! Provide Visas or you’re coming with us, fight or not! Or you shall face obliteration in the face of the EU Council!” the commander of the flag ship roared into everyone’s comms

@SammySpartan @Chedzu @Deathworks235

“What do we do?” Marius asks over the comms to JMP. “I don’t know how you humans do this kind of stuff!”

“We said screw the legal details right?”

“Wait what we’-”

“Attention unknowns, ;identify or face consequences!”

JMP rolled his eyes

@SammySpartan @Chedzu
“Negotiations that might fail or fire at them?”

“You have 3 minutes to respond before we shoot at you!” the enemy commander yelled

Sam thinks for a moment. “Yes the negotiations may fail, but attacking will make coming to the council’s defense much more difficult. And some of us do have Visas, like myself and Katie.”

“What are you thinking?” JMP asked.

“Let me negotiate with them. Worst comes to worse, those of us with Visas will be free to go, and those without will have to figure out how to join up with us before the coup tomorrow.”

1 Like

(So where am I?)

[[We’re on the ships, in orbit above Germany. The coup is tomorrow in-universe, and we’re trying to get into the Capital of the EU without attracting attention.]]

2 Likes

(So, I’m just going to Say Winter’s on his ship)

Winter sat on the bridge of The Slaughter Fest “Have they hailed us yet?”

An officer turns, “Yes sir, we’ve sent our identification codes, we are apparently still registered in the system as a military vessel”

Winter nods, “Very good, let them know a landing party is being prepared”

“I would like to enter my credentials sir!” JMP responds, inputting his visa

“… it checks out, your ships are good to go” The general somewhat calms down and moves ahead “what about the others with you?”

“They’ll follow”
“Alright, have a nice return to business mr Jemoph”
@SammySpartan

JMP’s voice breaks through the comms as JMP’s ship passes the armada
“sorry to leave you guys, but i’ll scout out ahead, you… figure out a way… sorry.”

JMP’s ship blasts ahead, leaving everyone to the armada

“Who’s next?”

“Alright then. I myself have a Visa. These ships are, however, working under me. They do not have Visas, but under law, they can apply for a work Visa. How long would such a process take?” Sam asked the troopers.

“Such a process is complicated. It could take quite a few hours, at least. If you would like to do so, input your credentials, and you and your workers will come down to the immigration center.”

Sam inputed her credentials.

“Very good, Ms. Aneward. You and your ships may come down.”

Winter watches JMP’s ship blast forward, “Hail them again, ask them if we’re clear to land”

The officer nods, “Yes Sir!” He turns and opens a communications link, he’s quiet for a while then turns again, “One lander is permitted to land, only one”

Winter sighs, “Let’s go, I’ll take it”

The bridge crew looks at each other, “So what do we do?”

“Just don’t blow everything up”

Marius turns to his crew. “Is the human disguise ready?”

“Yes captain.”

“Good.” Marius activates the disguise and follows Sam.

1 Like

“Alright, Ms. Aneward. So, you’re men are applying for a Work Visa. What work are you planning on doing here?” The Immigration Officer asked.

Sam smirked. “Transportation.”

The officer looked up. “Transportation.” He repeated.

“Yes, transportation. You’ve seen the amount of ships we have, right?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Now, can you tell me why half your men are heavily armed?”

“We mostly operate in the outer colonies. It’s kill or be killed out there. They guard the ships.”

“You understand that if they don’t have the proper weapon licenses, they will not be permitted to work.”

“They do.”

“Very well, Ms. Aneward. You may stand outside.”

Sam rose, and left the room.