Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

Sammy’s comms cracked as JMP’s voice came in

“Ohey, still there in processing?”

“Yeah. How’d you pass em?”

“I’ve got… high status back home. Anyway we made it to the moon. Looks like chaos here”

“Huh?”

“Insurgencies due to the recent council nominations and rising corruption seemed to have occured. I’m forced to assist in some efforts on both sides, but when you’re done I’ll meet back up with you” JMP seems to sip a cup “I’ll just provide some backup and maybe come in the last minute, it seems my boys… OI! Incoming!”

A boom was heard through the comm

“…sorry, seems like they’re shelling my area, Just come as soon as possible. I’ve heard reports that some… assassins and government officials will come around to inspect your station due to the report of your weapons. I’ll only warn you, be prepared to run or fight incase. They’re some hard shelled guys with their own agendas…”

The comm goes back to being dead as several more government ships join in

Erikku wakes up as the shells hit the ship. “sigh.” Erikku looks around to see if anyone is indicating for him to go, then settles back into the mecha cockpit.

JMP’s voice is heard by Erikku "Oh, you’re still on the shuttle? Hm… well we’re in enemy territory and right now we’re facing tough odds… " there was a pause “Er… is your suit adjusted to space enviroments? We just got to the moon and there’s a bunch of enemy drones around, along with enemy units willing to make sacrifices to keep us down”

Erikku sighs, and climbs out. “My mech isn’t built for space or flight, but I can make do.” He grabs a space suit, and a couple tanks of air, one of which he attaches to his back, and the others he throws in the cockpit. He then climbs back into the mecha and enters the battlefield.

Winter waits for his cruiser to reach orbit around the planet, and starts his lander up, he takes off and heads to the planet

1 Like

In Germany’s Capital, Berlin. An obvious foreigner, despite her pigtails that she first wore at an Oktoberfest sits outside a Restaurant, at one of it’s tables that she has all to herself. Enjoying some Thuringian Sausage and sipping a dark beer, from a standard sized glass that the German’s were known for. “Good food, excellent drinks, and friendly people to meet on my travels.” She thought. “And this will be a routine trip, plus a beer stein or two to add to the ship’s decorum. I almost wonder why I’m armed to the teeth, as usual.” Catina thought to herself.

The next day…

“Is everything in place?” Sam called @JMP and @Chedzu on her comm.

“Well, it’s as ‘in place’ as we can make it.” JMP replied.

Sam nodded, as if someone could see her. "I suppose that will have to be enough. I manages to sneak weapons into the capital building. So lets go over everything one more time.

“Depending on the situation we will do one of two things. If the coup is a simple assassination, we track down the would be assassins and stop them. If, and by if I mean when the coup is a military attack, we grab the weapons, and evacuate the council through a hidden passage below the kitchen, while fending off attackers.”

1 Like

Winter, who had carefully been listening in, breaks his cover, “I thought we were the coup? I thought we were killing them?” He realizes he’s standing in a populated street in Germany, and stares at the only other person in sight, a woman sitting alone at a restaurant (@RedLynx23)

1 Like

Catina noticed a stranger looking at her in her peripheral vision. And turned her gaze downward while she took a swig of beer. Her body language indicating she wasn’t open to him.

1 Like

Winter misreads this, due to his physcopathical tendencies, he walks right over, “I need to know how much of my conversation you heard” he drops his powerfist on the table for added affect, “And may I just point out, I am military”

1 Like

Catina shuddered as she almost choked on a mouthful of beer. And she set her glass of dark ale on the table, while moving her other hand to her hip, placing it on the handle of one of her pistols. “I heard nothing, and care even less.” She said after coughing a few times because of some beer almost going into her windpipe. “But forgive me if I’m being a little blunt. I don’t want that to threaten my vacation more than just being here eating and drinking already has.”"

1 Like

Winter nods, and pulls out a bottle of liquor from his bag, he hands it to her, “Well good, because of you heard about my plan to upstage the government, I’d most likely have to kill you”

1 Like

“You’re rampant aren’t you?” Catina asked this robot. “But hopefully not rampant enough to outlaw beer if you become the ruler of Germany.” Catina said to humor him, but not buying his claim about a coup.

OOC. Be back later.

1 Like

Winter slams his fist down on the table, splitting it in two, “Rampancy is for CPU based constructs, I am a soul based construct! GET IT RIGHT!”
OOC: Okay see ya dude

1 Like

Erikku yawns. He had his mech hidden in a semi truck trailer outside, provided by JMP’s little friends. He wanders away from the group and orders a sandwich from the restaurant.

Winter watches him enter, “Could this day get any worse!” He cries to the open air

Erikku glances at him, slouches a bit when he sees who it was, then turns back to his sandwhich.

Winter drops into the seat opposite Catina, and pulls out a bottle for himself, removing the cap and sipping it, he glares at the server, daring him to question him

@SammySpartan

“I have my men stationed around the capital and near you guys. Good luck when it starts. Also obey Earth laws. They’re really strict”

1 Like

Sam rolled her eyes. “I grew up on Earth. You don’t need to tell me about Earth laws.”

2 Likes