Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“The offer was just for show, I really don’t need fleshies on my ship”

1 Like

“Thank you nonetheless.” Catina said. “But I have worked at this and that for awhile, and have plenty to show for it.” She said. When she made up buying houses, not wanting to reveal the location of her ship and her home to someone willing to smash a table over a few words.

1 Like

“But do you have the title? I was the prestigious Lord Admiral Winter, I had it all, looks, brains, brawn, skill. Now I’ve got 3 of those, and I’m Captain Winter now” He sighs, “I’m also completely insane with a Battlecruiser, and an almost Infinite arsenal”

“I no longer have a rank. Just ex-military, and a gun for hire. And I am somewhat selective about where I advertise my business and skillset.” Catina told Captain Winter. “And in uniform, I was a Lt.” She said.

1 Like

Sam and co. burst through the door of the Capital Building. The sounds of gunfire rang out in the streets.

A pair of guards ran up the the group. “What are you doing in here? You need to be evacuating!”

Sam spoke up. “There are soldiers coming to this building right now for a hostile take over. There is a coup in action this very second. We are going to stop it.”

“And why should we let you?” The guard challenged.

Sam and the rest of them replied by drawing their weapons. “Because we are armed, dangerous, and ready to kick some traitor ■■■.” Sam replied. “We knew this coup was coming. We planned for this. You didn’t. You need our help.”

The guard sighed. “Very well, come with-”

He was cut off by the sound of an explosion, and the building rocking violently.

#The coup starts now.

3 Likes

“Ah, I command the Slaughter Fest, you must have seen it in orbit” He sighs, “Given that you can see it right now, look at the moon”

1 Like

Catina looked up from the table, in the direction of a dull explosion that could be heard. And black smoke rising into the air. “Excuse me. I need to make a phone call real quick.” She told Winter. Getting up quickly and walking about ten feet away to contact her ship, and tell the A.I. Program to move Roche Brasiliano away from the city, and straight up into the air to avoid any low flying aircraft that might be taking part in this battle.

1 Like

“Where do we go from here?!” Marius asks Sam. “You know Earth better than I do!”

1 Like

Leo heard the explosion, “I will probably regret this later.” He began running towards it.

1 Like

Erikku opened the trailer, and got into his mech. He started walking towards the capital building, gunning down anyone who was attacking it.

1 Like

Winter notices the explosion, and immediately pulls his assault rifle out, “Well, looks like it’s just one of those days”

1 Like

“The Coup has started then?” Catina asked Winter, as she came back to speed eat the rest of her meal, and place forty dollars under the empty plate. Then she contacted her ship’s computer program. “On second thought May, land the ship in Spreebogenpark. I’ll meet you there, and we can get a bird’s eye view of what’s going on.” Catina told her ship’s holographic assistant.

1 Like

Winter shrugs, “I’m still unsure what side I should be fighting on” (I am, but Winter isn’t) “Maybe I’ll just have the Slaughter Fest bombard everything from orbit, it’ll take a few hours but I think it’d calm things down”

1 Like

“I’ll let you know that I own a fairly large white and green ship named Roche Brasiliano.” Catina said. “Kindly avoid blowing it out of the sky, especially when I’m on it.”

“We need to get the main council chambers. There’s only one entrance, making it easily defendable. Follow me!” Sam rushed ahead, with the others in tow.

1 Like

JMP’s comms bursted back to life after what seems like an hour, his voice to Sammy seeming less tired and ragged

“JMP here, Got out the compound and came back with my troops, enemy units moving in on your position. Me and my men were trying to hold em off but a contingent of tanks, mobile missile platforms, laser attack helicopters and an elite squad of cyborgs and soldiers of high caliber. I highly suggest you keep moving, I’ll move in to your location. Currently tortured some guys, seems some of the traitors are in there with you”

“Wait, wha… you’re kidding. You so-”
“Sound like I’m either reading off a bad script or some sort of horrible information? Sure. But it’s the best I got” JMP dead panned

Helicopters and the rumbling of tanks drew closer to the building

“ETA is 10 minutes. Atleast take care of some of them” JMP said, before cutting off the link

@SammySpartan

2 Likes

“As if that was ever in question.” Sam snarked.

A rebel jumped in from around the corner, but got no further as Sam shot him directly in the head.

1 Like

“At-ion-this is-pilot Bla-I’m about to-and.” a voice said trying to connect to Sammy’s radio channel. “ET- 15 seco.” the voice said again breaking up

1 Like

Winter looks at her confused, “I can’t. That would be agaisnt Protocol, and I’ll ever make Lord Admiral by breaching protocol” He sighs, “Although you don’t have to worry, it’s just the lateral guns I’d be using, if I hadn’t been joking” He sighs and begins walking towards the sounds of conflict. He comms the Slaughter Fest “Safeties off the lateral guns, just in case”

Winter walks up behind the forces attacking JMP, “Hey rebel dudes! I’m kinda lost, I’m looking to kill some guys, by the name of Y O U, know 'em?”

1 Like

Leo walked around the corner and spotted rebel troops and Winter. “Maybe I shouldn’t interfere, I just need a way out.”

2 Likes