Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

Winter shrieks loud as his vocals would allow, “You just fired a tank cannon beside my audio receivers!” He hops back in his tank and drives over a few tanks, crumpling them, he spins 180 facing (@German) he looks around for enemies, and waves at Blake

“Sorry!” Leo replied, “I’ve never fired a weapon of any kind before.”

1 Like

He waves back as a shell flies by him, he ducks as Baron runs over and crushes the tank under its foot. “Pilot, it seems they look to support us.”

“You don’t say Baron.”

1 Like

Winter reaches up and grabs his leg, “See that veiwscreen? Open it, and when your tank barrel is beside your pilot’s head, give me a warning first!”

“Greetings fellow construct! How goes the Killing?”

“I am a ION-class Titan, not a construct.” Baron said looking down at Winter.

1 Like

L floated infront of Baron, “Hello!”

“You have artificial intelligence correct? You were built by human hands? That’s a construct genius” he sighs, “CPU idiots” he looks around, and notices all the enemies are gone, he sighs again, “So, titan huh? I’ve met some soulborgs your size, I think Major Q9 could take you in a fight”

“I am unware with certain words what is a soul borg?” he asked.

“Ignore him, for an A.I. he’s pretty slow.” Blake said landing on his back. “Whad up?” he said nodding at them.

“Your machine, may I examine it?” L asked Blake.

“Oi mates, we gotta get a move along!”

JMP got on his bike, retreating to the council building…

Sammy walked through corridors, tired of walking up many flights of stairs

“Jeez… it’s been… 11 minutes… when’s he-”

The glass window infront of her and the group broke as JMP rode in on his motorcycle, JMP looked towards Sammy with a sheepish grin

“Kept ya waiting huh?” JMP chuckled, earning himself several punches

“You took your sweet time”

“Well whatever, have the enemy units arrived?”

“Somehow no”

“Then I guess we dodged that one, now, we should move on to the top”

JMP loaded his shotgun and his grenade launcher “Some new guys and Winter are heading here. Anyway a few floors until we get up to the council room, and thus the politicians who started this mess” JMP said

@SammySpartan

“Not much, just robot stuff I guess” He shrugs, “A soulborg is a robot that doesn’t have a CPU unlike your friend, they are animated by a human soul”

“Wait? Is that some new IMC tech?” he asked confused.

1 Like

“Ahahaha, ahahaha, This tech, is very old, much older than me” he smiles, “I am Captain Winter, of the Human Military”

L desdended, and began orbiting around Winter, “I would still like to examine you” The light said.

1 Like

“And I forbid it, you would not survive” he says curtly, “and I will not have anyone knowing my schematics, I already killed my creator for this purpose”

“okay…” Blake said awkwardly. “So this isn’t the frontier?”

1 Like

“Where is that? What planet? I am unfamiliar”

“Oh god…” he froze for a second. “It was the edge of space, we were fighting to free ourselves from the IMC, but…I guess they don’t exist.”

“There is nothing you could do to stop me and I certainly would not die” L commented lightly, continuing to make rings around Winter “I would encourage you to reconsider”

“Didn’t your boss guy want you to follow him?” Leo asked Winter.