Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“Still can’t be too much tougher.”

1 Like

“Oh yeah! And your mech can’t be too much tougher than my exoskeleton” Winter says, voice heavy with sarcasm

1 Like

L was still doing laps around Winter’s head. The strange was studying its archives, slowly pulsing

1 Like

Sam sighed. “Why can’t anything be simple?”

“How much closer till we reach our destination.” Blake asked

“Well, it’s still two floors up, but progress has stalled because of the turrets in the next room.” Sam explained. “So, unless you have any wonderful ideas, let us think for a moment.”

“Send the robot!” L suggested excitedly, “Perhaps if he dies, I can finally examine him!”

@SammySpartan

“Grah, hold on”

JMP unlocks the door leading tot he turret hallway and throws in an EMP grenade, which takes out most of the turrets. JMP loads up a revolver, earning a look from Sammy

“What? Can’t we all have slow, powerful pistols?”

“Aren’t you just very cliche?”

JMP ignored the snark and shot at the remaining turrets, disabling them

“They’re down, let’s go!”

The group ran through and up another floor. JMP placed his weapons back into his coat

“Alright, just a bit more and we’ll be at the room” JMP announced as they climbed the final set of stairs they needed “Down the hall… seems eerily quiet”

“I have a bad feeling about this…” Marius said.

Death and Nicole do something to be helpful to the plot.

“Metal man, how much more till we arrive?” Leo asked.

“I have a name!” Winter yells, “And I’m just following the guy who’s leading me to spilling blood”

“Okay, calm down buddy what’s your name then?” Blake said

“I told you already” Winter sighs (I did lol)

“Sorry, I got a concussion before I got here, my memory really sucks right now.”

1 Like

Sam sighed. “We’re getting no where. You know what, to hell with this.” She grabbed her revolver and sprinted through the hallway, taking shots at the two turrets firing wildly at her. Each shot hit it’s mark, and the turrets were gone.

Sam smiled. “We’re all clear, let’s head upstairs!” She gestured up the staircase.

@German @Winterstorm345 @JMP @Chedzu @Bigthwomp @Deathworks235 @Runa @RedLynx23

[[C’mon guys let’s keep her going.]]

Leo jumped out of the tank as they arrived at the building. He ran and inside, “Wait why did I run in here? I’m trying to get avoid conflict.”

“There! Another insurgent! Take him down!” Some rebels called out, and fired at Leo.

“Oi, the doors right there! Breach and clear?” JMP asked

Leo dived behind cover and reached into his bag. He pulled out his shoulder pads and put them on. He began to concentrate, “Don’t panic.”