Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

Baron turned around and fired using his vortex shield to suck up the incoming fire and return it. “Multiple contacts spotted, I’d recommend to find cover.”

Sam nodded. “Clear out any rebels, then move on the the next floor! That floor should be where the council chambers are!” She ordered.

Leo smiled and finally felt ready, he sprinted towards an insurgent and let a punch fly into his gut. It threw him into a wall.
“Anyone else!” He felt shots on his back and laughed, he charged into another.

“Wait I thought you said we were on the floor” JMP shrugged “Wha- Oh crud! Frag!”

A pipe bomb passed over JMP’s head and near Sammy as they dodged out of the way, a second before explosion collapsed the way they entered from

Baron was caught off guard as he took a tank shot to the body, sending him flying to the ground.

“Major damage detected to outer hull.” Baron said trying to get up.
“■■■■■■! GUYS IM LOCKED IN AT THE MOMENT COVER US SO I CAN GET OUT!” Blake yelled attempting everything to get out of Baron.

“I said we were still a few floors dow, pay attention!” Sam bantered, as she and the rest of the crew ran up the stairs. She kicked down the door into the final floor, and dove into cover, as the rebels turned to see them. They had been trying to break through the defense set up by the council guard.

“■■■■! The insurgents!” One yelled. “We’re sandwiched! Call for backup!”

“Understood!” Another replied.

“Watch out, we’re gonna have some more company soon!” Sam yelled, as she fired into the nearest soldier.

Several people began shooting at L, all of the bullets passing through it. It sighed, and, had it possessed a head, would of shook it.

JMP pumped his shotgun, shooting down a bunch of troopers

“So uh how much did you plan out again? At all?”

All the rebels that shot Leo were knocked out or dead. He turned to see Baron and Blake.
“I’ll cover you, pilot guy and robot!” Leo ran onto the enemy tank and ripped it open and climbed inside.

Barons hatch finally opened as Blake stood up, taking a stray bullet to the arm.

“OW! SON OF A ■■■■■ REALLY!” He yelled firing his carbine, killing three enemies.

“We planned on having a lot of resistance, and we studied a map of the building. We have a lot planned actually, so stow it.” Sam spat back. “And be thankful they have no air support.”

“Why?” JMP asked.

He was answered by a sudden explosion outside, and Jericho flying by, with Katie at the helm. “I’m why, so do as the Captain said and stow it.”

Marius ran up to and sliced into a soldier, then turned around to stab another in the arm, shocking him with the electrical blade.

“Yeah well I-”

A loud sniper round bursted through JMP’s cheeks, then through his side, rocketing him down the hall in a bloody heap. His body crumpled with a couple of cracks

“B-boss!” One of the kids ran over as a rather skilled looking rebel with an anti-material sniper rifle took aim at the ship

Leo climbed out of the tank and set off an explosion in it.
“Sorry about that!” He laughed as he stood next to Blake, “Are we going up the building?”

Marius saw this and contacted the Empress. “Empress, take aim at…” he hears an explosion. “Empress! Is everything alright!” No response. He groans. “I’ll try again later.” He then aims his blaster at the rebel, hoping he would hit this time, and fired.

“JMP! ■■■■! We need a doctor, NOW!” Sam called out. She turned to the remaining rebels, and fired off three rounds, killing all three left. “Somebody grab JMP! Marius!” She called out. She rushed ahead, into the council chambers. “Bring him here!” She shouted.

“Hold on a minute, girlie. Just who the hell are you?” A guard asked.

“I am Samantha Aneward. We just fought all the way up here to save this council. We have proof of high treason on the part of some of the members in this very room. Now, would someone PLEASE GET ME A ■■■■■■■ MEDIC?!”

He looks up. “I guess…stay here and help protect Baron if he dies” he pulls his knife out. “You die.” He looks up and fires his grapple scaling up the building.

Baron sat up and aimed his splitter rifle, firing into the incoming threat “My pilot considers me as his “Best Friend.” From the pitch of his voice he is very serious.” Baron told Leo.

“Gargh! The boss’ bleeding bad!” One of the kids panicked, helped by a soldier they carried JMP on their shoulders. The bloody mess just gurgled something that probably was sarcastic

Leo turned to Baron, “You need any repairs? I’m a decent repairman and need to let myself recuperate from using up almost all my energy.”

“What do we do, what do we do?!” Marius said, pacing. “He might die if we don’t get a medic…” He seemed to be panicking. “And my crew’s not responding, what do we do?!”