Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“Gah, looks like JMP has a hole going straight through his cheeks and his side was punctured, looks like he’ll make it if we wrap him up…”

One of the troops got out a medical kit, starting to wrap some high-quality healing bandages on JMP

“Should stop the beeding and heal him abit, but he’ll need a real doctor soon…”

“Now Is not the time to we shall worry about that later.” Baron said as his gun had to cool down.

Blake finally reached a floor of the building. “Hello!” He called out. “ANYONE THERE!” He kept his gun aimed as he walked around inside cautiously.

“Well I don’t have a gun, I only fight with my fists and sometimes my sword.” Leo replied.

Sam nodded. “Understood.”

“Now, what was this about high treason?” A voice called out. It was Colette Dupont, the French Representative.

Sam grabbed the data chip. “This. This chip has all the information we need. This coup, and the guilty council member’s plan to overthrow the government, and declare war on the outer colonies.”

She put the chip in a computer hooked up to the room’s main projector, and the data appeared. “These people are guilty of High Treason. Rep. Harold Nelson, from the United Kingdom…” She began listing each member of the council that was guilty.

When she was said and done, there was a brief silence.

Finally, the Italian Representative Flavio Soldati, one of the accused, spoke up. “You can’t be serious. I have been on this council for almost seven years! I would never-”

“Yes, you would.” Rep. Dupont said. "You’ve always harbored a grudge against the outer colonies. You always wanted better control over them. I am the leader of this council. Guards, arrest the accused.

Suddenly, Rep. Nelson grabbed a weapon he’d hidden in his clothes. “You will no-”

He was cut off by a shot from Sam’s revolver. “Enough of this petty political crap. Arrest anyone who doesn’t try and resist. Kill anyone who does.” She said to the guards. She then looked at the remaining loyal council. “All of you, we have an escape route planned. However, we are also expecting some company. We need to hurry if we need to escape. Come with us.”

As they went on their way, Marius,still in his human disguise, along with now being slightly calmer, looks to Sam. “When we get to safety, remind me to tell the council of my…proposition for them.” He says, hoping she new what he was talking to. He then went back to looking around for any of the ‘company’ they were expecting.

JMP stumbled behind her, ragged and bandages around his mouth and side, speaking some broken english

“Ah’ve gat a bassshh wit healin pods I can use. Just’ll take and hour” JMP looked to the council “So arressstt or kill? Sure”

“Wait, where the heck’re we going?!” Spoke up one of the members

“Sammm har sad dere’s a old passssage goin to a Church”

“Why a church?!”

JMP shrugged “Areahhs damaged, might wanna prepare for resistence by the time we get down a couple of floors”

JMP hobbled off and loaded his grenade launcher

“Are you sure you wanna do this in your state?”

“Woman, ah’ve been in wurrse” JMP gurgled as he limped back out the room and into the hall

@SammySpartan

JMP looked to Marius

“There’s an organization abooove em”

“Huh?”

“United Nations, contral da world, ask foh em sumtime”

@Runa

“Okay.” Marius replied. “When were safe, I’ll talk to them about it.”

Sam sighed, and followed JMP out of the room, with the council and guards behind her. “Stay low, stay out of the crossfire. I can assure you we’ll run into enemy forces on the way back down.”

Sam then pulled JMP aside. “Listen. The rebels can’t know where the exit is. Someone will have to hold them off at a certain point. You’re in no shape to fight, so I’m going to be the one to do it.”

“Are you sure a sacrifice is-”

“Necessary? Yes. Someone needs to lead them out”

JMP looked to the side before placing a hand on her shoulder

"Alright Sam, ah’ll do et "
JMP lead ahead

“No. You aren’t. I’m the one responsible for this whole operation, and I will hold the line. No more arguing.”

“But-”

“No. And this isn’t a sacrifice. I don’t plan on dying.”

The rumble of fighter jets were heard overhead

“Wha…?”

“American Military!” Shouted one of the insurgents

JMP looked up and smirked

“Well I’ll be… looks like we won’t have to fight quite as hard after all”

“Let’s keep moving. Just because the Americans are here doesn’t mean we can slack off!” Sam shouted.

The group began to make it’s way down the second flight of stairs.

The next floor was a warzone. Grenades had left the halls in absolute disrepair, and there were corpses scattered about, both rebel and loyalist.

One of the troops went towards an insurgent corpse, tapping into their radio

“Sir, it seems the insurgents are outnumbered but fighting to the bitter end. They’re trying to make their way to this building. If all else fails they plan on detonating it”

“Hmph” JMP scowled “We need to hurry up, what’s the ETA of the main insurgent forces?”

“They’ll be here within 10 minutes or less”

“Great. Sammy, any ideas to hurry our descent?”

@SammySpartan

Sam paused for a moment. “Yeah, I got one.” She grabbed a spare detonation charge off the ground and placed it on the wall. “Everyone back away.”

As soon as everyone was out of range, she fired at the charge, and it exploded, obliterating the wall into pieces. There was now a large gap to the outside, with about a three story drop.

“You can’t be serious.” JMP stated.

“Katie, bring around the Jericho.” Sam called on comms.

JMP looked at her. “Isn’t Jericho a Manhattan-Class liveship? That can only support two?”

“Support, yes. However, the ship could carry up to twenty for short periods of time. It’d just be cramped.” Sam responded.

Blake heard the gunfire as he made his way up the floor, he got closer as the noise became louder. He ready himself as he kicked the door open, popping up behind JMP and the others. He put his gun down as he saw JMP. “Glad I found some one not trying to kill me.”

“Whatever Blake, we’re moving out of the city”

“Wherees the Evac zone then? I gotta get Baron out of here if we’re leaving.”

Sam looked over. “Evac is right here. ETA is one minute. We can grab your friend on the way out.”

“If you got room for a 15ft robot then okay, but I’m gonna make sure he gets out.” Blake walks over to window and busts the glass. Looking down to see Baron holding off whatever forces he could.

“Uh, you sure you want to make a thirty foot drop?” Sam asked. “Also, there’s a hole in the wall right there. You didn’t need to break that glass.”