Revived Bionicle Parts

What about the black Kopaka sword used on Skrall Stars?

(Which, FYI, is the only reason to buy Skrall Stars.)

12 Likes

We aren’t going to talk about the reused nuva legs/arms? Nor the green huna hordika?

those were already mentioned

1 Like

I should read more often instead of only looking at the pictures

6 Likes

Yeah, I hadn’t thought of those. I’ve kinda tried to push the stars out of my head, but you do bring up a good point.

(also, the takanuva star is pretty useful in terms of getting the avohkii)

3 Likes

Someone mentioned the 2004 Toa Metru chest pieces that were brought back in 2009 for the Life Counters. I just realized they were actually used in 2008 as well— on Klakk.

3 Likes

That’s what my teacher said in elementary school…

2 Likes

Huh. I never made the connection between the Stars Rahkshi and the 2015 Toa. Now the use of the Guurahk staff (instead of any other Rahkshi parts) makes a lot more sense.

3 Likes

They were also used for Vezon’s armor…[quote=“Chronicler, post:42, topic:29465”]
(Which, FYI, is the only reason to buy Skrall Stars.)
[/quote]

I actually bought two of those just to get Skrall helmets for cheap, and also for black stars feet

3 Likes

Look closely at Maxilos’ shoulders…

They’re the same piece as Vezon’s face. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hopefully your being sarcastic

1 Like

A mold that is reused a year later doesn’t really count. But if that doesn’t fit someone logic then; Kopaka shield is reused in the Samurai X Cave:

12 Likes

Whenever I see Maxilos, I want to caption the picture “You do realize the mask you’re looking for is on your shoulders, right?”

7 Likes

That mask belongs to me
Twice over
I wear them as decorations on my shoulders

Actually more relevant is the reuse of the Bohrok visor on Furno’s bike in the first wave of HF.

9 Likes

von nebula also had black bohrok shields on his shoulder region

2 Likes

*Bohrok faceplates

1 Like

If Hero Factory counts, then Von Nebula wears Hydraxon’s mask in black, but that’s definitely a more obvious one.

It was also used on Bad Guy 2008

6 Likes

If the good guy/bad guy 2004-ish were released in battery packs, what were the later ones part of?

nothing.

they only exist as instruction manuals.

1 Like

Huh, so apparently Bitil uses a vahki head.

8 Likes