Revived Bionicle Parts

I think bohrok eyes may have been revived with bionicle 2015 (since i dont remember them being used in hf sets)

Whenua’s drill staff appeared in some Mars Missions sets.

4 Likes

They were used in quite a few system sets.

12 Likes

Carapar’s armor and Lerahk’s pronged staff both reappeared in Power Miners years after they had been out of production.

https://www.funagain.com/images/catalog/product/large/1/022818_14892.jpeg

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/489031-1/8958+-+Granite+Grinder+_promo+image_.jpg

9 Likes

kopaka matas sword used on bionicle stars skrall set

3 Likes

And Technic…

4 Likes

It’s not a bionicle part, but the HF brain attack visor was used on the King Mech from nexo nights.

Also, two of tahu mistika’s shield claws were used on a wave 2 power miners set (I think it was called the Magma Mech?)

2 Likes

Within constraction, the eight-toothed gear was pretty much extinct from 1999 through 2015.

4 Likes

Is that the tiny dark grey ones? Those are actually pretty useful.

Yeah, the ones that are used to add friction in the Masters of 2015; in constraction, they hadn’t been seen outside of one or two titan sets since the Slizers.

2 Likes

The old style gear was extinct in bionicle after 2004. The Battle of Metru Nui playset had one then 2015 brought the new version.

3 Likes

Time to revive this topic Apparently they felt the need to bring back the specialized Rahkshi midsection piece in late 2007 for this convoluted structure in a Mars Mission set (MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit), which was also notorious for bringing back Turaga Onua’s staff in multiple sets as well

7 Likes

The funny thing about bringing back the Rahkshi midsection piece is that you could get the same effect by using a few technic liftarms, such as one of these and two of these, as well as a few pins/axles.

2 Likes

K2SO uses the Bionicle armor add-on in black as his lower chest armor.

After 15 years, Pohatu has been reunited with his rock (Rock so old by now that it turned from brown to grey) I dont care it it aint a Bionicle part, its too memorable not to mention it. Plus Pohatu secretly loved his rock so much as a friend (secretly to not get smited by the “love not canon” Gregy Greg Farshtey), and they took it away from him for 15 years (when they found out)…so tragic.

12 Likes

I have several of those from many sets between 1999-2015. I would say probably from the Titanium Command Rig (Power Miners) but I may be wrong so don’t quote me

1 Like

Whenua Hordikas lower leg pieces returned for Makuta Chirox in 2008. Although not many people like the Hordika, I gotta say, those leg pieces really fit Chirox bat motive.

2 Likes

Bordahk’s blades was used on the trap in the karzahni set

bordahk’s blades never really fell out of use between the release of bordakh and karzahni, as they were used in the 2005 set battle for metru nui and in fenrak the year after

i looked up the slizer leg and was surprised at how concistently it had gotten use, every single year from 1999 to 2010 with the exception of 2006 had some set that used the part

2 Likes