Rhakshi revamp (Panrahk)

This guy was inspired by someone else’s build, although there are some changes and I can’t find the original builder. This is simply Panrahk, but I’ve added certain peices to give him more articulation, yet still tried to keep the proportions similar. Also, his staff has a change that I think really adds to the aesthetic that is already there. I used this in a previous Panrahk revamp I did, but that revamp, while more interesting, was not as true to the original. The MOC also preserves the original play feature, but there is more friction, making it easier to maintain a pose for stop motion and/or display. It also suffers from red axle syndrome lol

27 Likes

Besides the very prominent red & blue pins, This is an interesting and pretty nice take on Panrahk. My favourite bit is probably that the way you articulated the arms retains their former lankiness and odd proportions while making them fully flexible, and also the asymmetrical staff spices up the design nicely. However, I feel you should have stuck with the normal legs, as their construction gives a splash of colour to the model and the silver looks out of place on his thighs. As another note, you may want to change his waist to a better matched colour and change the axle to a 3 length so it doesn’t have those weird bulges.

1 Like

I actually changed the legs for the sake of articulation, although the silver plates definitely do look out of place there. The lower torso peice I believe comes in grey, but for the time being I only have black lol. Thanks though, I really appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Yer welcome kind sir!

1 Like

Time to buy black pins

Nice revamp overall. I like it. Though the pictures are a bit blurry.

1 Like

Lol i have some and they came with the set, I just used them all.

If you want parts, eBay and BrickLink are good places.

1 Like

I have $00.00 lol

1 Like

Try LLD. It is fairly good and technically infinite parts. There are alot of good mocists on the board who use it.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

The new arms are pretty cool and the staff is quite nice.
Cool moc

Also welcome to the Message boards!

1 Like

Looks really cool. Would it be possible to reverse the upper arm for greater articulation?

1 Like

A nice improvement, I’d say. I’m going to ignore the spelling mistake, and just complain about the use of the red pins. Otherwise, certainly a solid redesign.

1 Like

@1000Purse30 Thanks!

@Calebmar12 Yes, and that is how it started out, but when you do that it looks odd.

1 Like

Wow I really like the arms that you redesigned for the revamp and generally:

1 Like

Red axels and blue pins on a brown moc, disgusting.

Now he has elbows, and looks like an advanced version of the original

What is the moc on your profile

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

1 Like

The mad king

Rhakshi. Rhakshi. RHAKSHI!!!?? It’s rahkshi. Anyways, the build is nice but the blue pins and red axles stand out a bit. Otherwise, the build is nice!

1 Like

I don’t have any but Rakshe’s are great ests.