Richards Custom Painted Mask Shop and parts i guess......

On this page you can buy custom panted masks and parts here are some mask that you can BUY RIGHT NOWWW or you can send me any mask or part you want panted To buy a mask right now its 7$ or if you want to send me a part or mask to paint its 5$ if you want to send me a part or mask to paint or just to buy one my email is richdoesthings@gmail.com … AND NOIW MASKS

15 Likes

I’d recommend trying to thin your paints a bit

And use more coats…

These look a bit unfinished as-is.

12 Likes

That skull spider looks nice…

3 Likes

Thanks

@Joe They may but trust me when I say they are hard to scratch

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Considering I’d be careful with any one of a kind piece, I think I’d rather have better appearance than durability.

Especially when you can still topcoat a good paintjob to protect it…

1 Like

Thin your paints and apply several coats in stead of spreading mortar on the masks, please.

1 Like

Have you looked up tutorials on painting plastic models? You can take the same information and apply them to these masks.

2 Likes

These masks are not finished they are there just to show that I can paint and don’t worry I put lots of layers on them

These masks that are in the pic are not finished they are there just to show that I can paint and don’t worry I put lots of layers on them

Edited for Double Post - Slime
PLEASE read our rules on Double Posting. We’ve warned you about this twice now. Please refrain from doing so again.

Can I get a close-up picture of the skull spider mask

1 Like

Sure just mite take a while just finished the last coat

If you want to advertise, you do need to be a master. In addition, do not double or triple post. -Eljay