Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls

This theory has been around for a while…

2 Likes

I can’t take anything he takes seriously after ‘Sans is ness’. He used it be really good, hut he’s just gone downhill imo

1 Like

UPDATE: RICK AND MORTY IS CONNECTED WITH GRAVITY FALLS! IN RICK AND MORTY FORD MADE A CAMEO WITH RICK.

did they actually make contact, or was he just in the background.

1 Like

They made contact. Rick was talking to Ford. I can’t show you the image right now.

It was probably just a cameo reference. It doesn’t really add any substance to either shows.

Like how WebToons Artists like to cameo other artist’s characters in their works.

1 Like

3 Questions

1. Is the red arrow part of the image
  2. Why is Ford not in Rick and Morty’s art style like the forementioned mug and other stuff were
  3. Why does it remind me of bad photoshop?
1 Like

I think that was just meant as a fun nod, not as proof that the show shows exist within each other.

Also wasn’t that reality revealed to be fake?

1 Like

@LTVmocs and @Ninja

1. No, the arrow is there because this is the image of an youtube video.
  2. I didn’t saw the episode/short, but I saw the fragment were Ford appeared. In the scene, he moves a little, and you can see it is Rick and Morty style animation.

Maybe it is photoshop, maybe it isn’t. After all, I didn’t saw the episode.
4) No, from what I know nobody revealed that it is fake.

I meant art style of animation. Why does Ford still look like he’s from gravity falls but meh

Because he is from Gravity Falls? But if the image was real, I think he should be younger.

I mean most references to other shows are still within the Rick and Morty artstyle

Examples is the mug from gravity falls

Don’t know you, but for me it seems to be R&M art style. I mean, maybe you can’t see this because Ford remains a Gravity Falls character, who have a different animation. I had the same problem at the beginning.

I mean that from what I recall in the short this scene was revealed to be a weird dream made by a robot Morty.

1 Like

Ughh…

1 Like

?

After looking through reference pictures it seems to

1. Thumbnail is photo shop which makes sense.
  2. The creators used the art style of GF for Ford which honestly makes sense. It would be easier to recognize.
  3. It’s fake.

Honestly the 3 most likely possibilities.

3 Likes