Risebell's Stuff

This means it isn’t the finale version and will have errors, in case you weren’t aware.

was a joke
riceball pls

4 Likes

It is a joke that isn’t funny that I’ve heard multiple times already.

1 Like

Sorry about that, then.

1 Like

So Rise, sorry that I seem kinda jerk-ish by saying this. but have you been MOCing? or has all of your time gone to ZF and Pokemon?

I actually haven’t played pokemon in months, people just found my old pokemon topic and started posting on it.
As for MoCing, I’ve taken apart all my mocs so I can rebuild them. At the moment I’m waiting for a large bricklink order.

1 Like

Ahhhh, cool.

Please make jason good…and all of them!

best of luck to you man!

1 Like

Hey! I’m going to be making a lot of MOCs and posting them here.
First off- My newest self MOC: Risebel V6? I’ve lost count honestly.
http://i.imgur.com/tGIB6BC.jpg

And next is Political_Slime 2.0
http://i.imgur.com/1DNTyt3.jpg
MOCs are pretty boring so have some stopmotion too.

I know the stopmotion is bad, but that’s only b/c I don’t have much experience in stopmotion or a camera remote.

C&C are much appreciated.

2 Likes

stick isn’t big enough

#0/10

/s

13 Likes

80’s alien Risebell? :stuck_out_tongue:

Though yeah, i like them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very nice! Slime could use some flat plates on his face.

and Rise…looks awesome.

1 Like

Praise/Criticism:

Risebell:

• Your use of System blends in with the build pretty well
  • Blue pins are not an issue due to its blue color scheme
  • Color scheme looks really good(I usually don’t like it when a bunch of one type of color mesh, but you made it look natural)
  • Body seems to have been built pretty well
  • Sunglasses look unconnected and large

I would give it an overall rating of a 9.5/10.
I think this MOC looks really good, with my only criticism being in the glasses.

:smile:Fantastic Job :smile:

Political Slime:

• 2 much lim & blk

Gets -999/2! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m a little light headed as I just got back from the gym. I thought that was a real sofa. You can imagine how amazed I was for a split second.

4 Likes

Why is that video…so hypnotizing ? @_@
(Nice MOCs)

3 Likes

Risebell here looks amazing

1 Like

These are really great. I like them so much, I’m going to give some more reasoning.

You/Rise:

The moc is really great. It seems more like you than your previous self moc. (not saying the larger one is bad). Those aviators are great! The only thing I sort of dislike is the lower legs. I feel like the armor on the back is too small to stick out that far. Overall:

8.5 / 10

Slime:

I will always love slime’s self moc. I don’t really have much to say other that I like it. A lot.

9 / 10 (I just really love the face)

It’s not on a mega skill professional level, but it’s not bad. I love the music, and Slime’s face :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

0/10
MOCs are not on fire!

Ok, I’m gonna admit, the use of system pieces on your self MOC is really impressive!

And…
Well Slime…
It’s just Slime, there’s not much to say about it…

[quote=“Oniwah, post:10, topic:10967”]
It’s just Slime
[/quote]Cruelty

2 Likes

Merged moc topic with stuff topic because Risebell having two topics dedicated to his things ran the risk of inflating his ego so much that he floats away.

-MT

5 Likes

Not cool.