Rise's GALIDOR mocs

This is three times as threatening to me as your previous models, excellent work

Another wonderful example of what you can do with those scaly leg pieces

I’m big brain

The Cerebra was a large mechanical brain modeled after The Stranger’s on Drejal Vin. It was a primary consultant in the city’s construction, but following Gorm’s takeover the Cerebra mysteriously went missing. Nick has found several clues that could lead to the Cerebra’s location but lacks the time to figure it out.

8 Likes

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/239511aa-c446-420e-8cc5-16429d13dc31/dcgla4e-9a51c1fe-f32d-46ba-b9ef-763e38b4b2f1.png/v1/fill/w_1600,h_2051,q_80,■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-nTzJ3deg
I forgot to post this one it’s from 2018

The TROIKA is a FUSION created by Gorm, using the broken bodies of his former enemies. It now roams the wastelands of Arbo confused and lashing out at anyone unfortunate enough to find it.

12 Likes