Rock Mafia: Rocks

So we need to be careful on who gets chosen, otherwise we’re doing the mafias job.

Like I stated, it just doesn’t make sense. According to your version of the chat, his statement would have implied he’s Mafian, not the secret role. There’s no evidence that says the other players are not the secret role, so it can’t be German. So we can eliminate him.

Now, LTVmocs, Whaddon, and BioKnight all could be the secret role. There’s just no way of knowing, so a guess will have to do.

Not my problem. I’m already dead!

oooOOOOoooooOOooooOOOOOOO!

I apologize, but why are you talking about the secret role? What I’m doing is accusing German of being Mafia.

1 Like

But you have no evidence!

I have more evidence than anything else here, so that’s good enough. This is a game of guesses and accusations, with a little evidence sprinkled in.

But you say you have evidence

I said I saw something. That’s more than anyone else can say.

Bro nobody does.

You’re basing an argument on nothing.

Guys please this hurts my ghostly soul physically.

Oh, sorry. I though we were discussing the current vote.

Could you say you were being pun-ished?

1 Like

I relate. Arguing about evidence in a game where the GM has personally said there is no evidence.[quote=“Ace, post:196, topic:36512, full:true”]
Could you say you were being pun-ished?
[/quote]

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

4 Likes

Technically you’re proving your a Mafian right now. You only have one vote for you, and @LTVmocs has two. You shouldn’t be this worried. Also, the fact that @DannyBoyy is defending you (very well I might add) so closely brings him more suspicion as well. @LTVmocs is resigned to his fate because of how badly the game has gone for the town up until now. That (in my mind) shows his leaning towards innocence.

1 Like

The reason I’m arguing is because I’m being accused? Am I not allowed to defend myself?

No. At least put out that evidence. You can go see your edit history for this.

1 Like

Defend yourself all you want. I’m saying you look bad because it’s apparent you’re heating up.

1 Like

That’s the point of arguements.

@LTVmocs I can post the whole Discord discussion of the Mafia chat in discord

Are you indirectly saying you are? /s

1 Like

What do you mean by very well? If you were insinuating I’m a Mafian, I can assure you I’m not, I was just gettong too involved in the discussion.

It’s debating until someone has a fire lit underneath them, then they become a rabbit in the corner. Then the arguing starts.

@DannyBoyy I was saying Mafian or not, you’re a good defendant. You made clear, precise points that cut straight to the issue.

@LTVmocs unless there’s a discord chat about this game for everyone (which I doubt there is because no one sent me a link,) that’s what it sounded like. I’d like to assume it was a misspoken post. @German Do you have an explanation?

1 Like