Rock Mafia: Rocks

I dunno.

I think Slime is also in there, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

You aren’t sure if GM is in one of the most important PMs in mafia?

2 Likes

Well now that you bring that up…

1 Like

OOOOooooooOOOoooooo

Looks like someone tried to distract attention from themselves but instead it backfired. /s

2 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

The idea that you were pretending not to know that Political Slime would be in the Mafia PM was a play to take attention away from yourself. Of course he has to be in the PM. How else would he be told who to kill?

I really hope that I’m not sounding mean. I don’t wanna be mean but my prosecution may sound kinda ugly. I’m sorry about that. I don’t want my Mafia strategies to bleed over into how people perceive me on the boards.

2 Likes

But like… Dead mafians are still in the Mafia chat SPOOKY NOISES

2 Likes

the post i made that started this conversation was a joke, and I assumed that people would catch on. my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s profiling. I have half a mind to report you to Glynda.

I’m voting @DannyBoyy.

4 Likes

oo dang

You guys are extrapolating an awful lot of hollow proof from the fact that I defended a guy.

Also i went back and actually read the posts, Whaddon makes a compelling argument.

My vote is now for @Invader_Rose (not because you voted for me being Mafian, I legit didn’t read most of the posts today)

2 Likes

There’s no joking in Mafia!

/s

1 Like

I’m sorry don’t kill me plz /s

4 Likes

Waiting for the scene to be up is tiring.

Especially when it’s 24+ hours.

But 5 minutes left. Let’s see who screwed up. Villagers or maifia?

Cough I mean

OooooOOOooooOOoooo

1 Like

(sorry for the delay i had work and it’s also by birthday)

so uh
by the power of people not voting
the end result is a tie between DannyBoyy and Invader
guess they both die

The rock villagers were desperate. So many of their number had perished, and they needed to stop it before it was too late. In their desperation, they chose two candidates for execution. The remaining villagers cried out “CAN YOU SMELL” with all their might. Nothing happened for a heartbeat. Then, a portal opened out of the sky. A man dropped out of the portal, screaming in reply to the rocks’ cry, “WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!” Yes, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson himself dropped out of the sky, and with two swift moves, shattered the culprits into a million pieces. One had remains of rock. The other broke into plastic shards.

@Invader_Rose, Villager, executed.
@DannyBoyy, Mafian, executed.

With the last of the fake rocks gone, the rocks could finally celebrate. They had the largest rock party any rock had ever had, which coincidentally was the only rock party any rock had ever had. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson bade them farewell, then was sucked back into his portal. Peace had finally returned to Okoto.

#The End

10 Likes

ooo dang

i swear I’m a real rock i was framed and forced to do this

never forget me…

oh wait I mean

oooooOOOOoooooo I’m spooky real rock-ghost

2 Likes

Yay the rocks won. Woo.

2 Likes

Ok.

I thought we “agreed” to make him skip them across a pond or something.

I still want my extinction level meteor

3 Likes

Wow, the villagers won for once :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

#justice

5 Likes

Awwwwwww Yeah!!!

Now I wanna know, @Political_Slime who were the Boulder and Diamond?