Rock Mafia: Rocks

How many boulder roles are there? How many villager roles are there? How many Mafia? I was referring to numbers.

1 boulder
1 diamond
4 mafia
1 super mafia
and a lot of villagers

7 Likes

My mind right now because of this game:

1 Like

Well things went a little longer than I expected. Anyway, back to the game!

#Day 3:
Again the rocks went to sleep for some unknown reason, barring one made of plastic. This fake rock chose his target carefully, then using precise mental powers, shot a blast of cold energy at his foe. The rock could not withstand the extreme temperature, and cracked apart into pieces. Perhaps if this victim hadn’t called attention to himself, he wouldn’t have suffered such a fate.

@Omega_Tahu, Villager, slain by Mafia.

However, one rock heard the sound of OT’s death. He awoke from his slumber, and decided that the time was nigh. He had trained his entire life for this moment. The editor took a deep breath inward, then summoned his special power. Immediately, giant boulders came rolling down the mountain (did I forget to mention that this game takes place right next to a mountain) and rolled over the rock villagers. 6 of them were slain by this attack, including the summoner himself.

@Oonie, Villager, slain by Secret Role.
@Ranaki_Pakewa, Villager, slain by Secret Role.
@YEE, Mafia, slain by Secret Role.
@Leoxander, Mafia, slain by Secret Role.
@Winterstorm345, Super Mafia, slain by Secret Role.
@Waj, Secret Role, slain by Secret Role.

The villagers awoke to 8 dead rocks, some real, some fake. They honestly just gave up trying to figure out who did it, and kinda just drew some names out of a metaphorical hat as culprits:

They somehow knew that out of these four, one of them was responsible for mischief.

You have until 6 PM EDT to vote, or until everyone has voted I guess.

5 Likes

At least I didn’t die.
I vote @Whaddon because his name should be on the bottom based on alphabetical order.

Hmmmm…

I thought that discussion might kill me…

1 Like

I am now ghost. Glad my rockslide was able to kill 3 mafians :smile:

6 Likes

Good grief.

I vote @German because I’m pretty sure he’s Mafia from a Discord conversation.

1 Like

I couldn’t have died too? Anyways, because of the RNG wheel, I vote @LTVmocs

1 Like

I think that it’s @LTVmocs. He has the least posts in this topic.

I wonder why…

TRIGGERED

Calling you out. On a new level.

I am in 8th place for most replies… I also have 9 replies now so I am tied for 6th now.

Guys, it’s German. I swear by it.

3 Likes

I have the 2nd most replies. Mainly from a conversation that may or may not have killed me.

2 Likes

You died valiantly. May you just rock on in heaven.

1 Like

Dangit I was hoping the secret role would be an asteroid.

Er I mean booo am sp00py ghost.

2 Likes

Can you prove it?

I said the game sucked, then he said he thought it was going well. Then he deleted that post.

2 Likes

oof.

That’s gotta hurt.

Conclusive evidence confirmed.

I’ll give my vote tomorrow lmao.

Bruh really? Can we see proof at least?

Well that was a bit of a massacre

Since I’m one of the suspects, I guess I’ll go with @Whaddon