Rock Mafia: Sign-Up

SaVe Me FrOm ThE rOcK’NeSs I’vE bEcOmE!!!1!!

7 Likes

Doesn’t know anymore of the song after this

Anyway, I think this will be interesting, after all, we’ll be rocks, and can’t move

2 Likes

I must be included!

3 Likes

At this rate we can start tonight.

1 Like

Oh shoot, I can’t start tonight, I have stuff to do

1 Like

It’s alright, 80 percent of the people will most likely forget this even exists until like the third round.

1 Like

Sounds too fun not to join. I’m in!

2 Likes

well we’ve got 18 players so far

i’ll keep this open until the end of tonight and see what we end up with

5 Likes

I’m in.

So many rock jokes, but I can’t choose just one.

5 Likes

Can I Join?

2 Likes

Oh yeah.

19 Players
Correct that; it’s 20.
We have a full house, gentlemen. Congratulations.

2 Likes

We have 20 players. That doesn’t mean we’re capped. Like I said in the OP, we don’t need specifically 20 players. If more people want to join, that’s aight with me.

I’ll keep this open for another 5 hours. I’d say that’s a fairly reasonable amount of time.

4 Likes

Yeah I understand, I was just acknowledging a milestone.
5 hours sounds good to me.

1 Like

Welp, it seems like 5 hours have passed, and no one else has joined. I’ll set up the teams 'n such, and well get started by tomorrow!

3 Likes

@Political_Slime somethings come up and I won’t be active for a couple of days. Could you remove me from the game?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Yup, no worries! Sorry to hear about that, hope it all turns out well.

1 Like

By the way, if he was a special role or anything, I’ll gladly take his spot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

if only i was the one choosing

Well guys, the RNG has spoken! I’ve sent PMs out to all the roles. If you didn’t get a PM, that means you are a normal villager. The roles have until 11 AM EDT tomorrow to decide. After that, I’ll open up the regular topic, and we can get started on our first round.

5 Likes

Yey we can begin tomorrow. Good thing I happened to get a fever…

6 Likes

Well guys, remember: if you’re friends with anyone here, there’s a 50/50 chance that you’re talking to a Mafia member on your Discord chat. :laughing:

1 Like