Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

But a lot of that is not unique traits, when I watched the show all in one go, Yang seemed really pointless to me. her fun-loving attitude was shared by Ruby herself. and her backstory could also be somewhat shared with Ruby as well.

Yang just seemed like a older version of Ruby, not so much her own character. Sure she had her stand-out moments, but I dunno, she just did not seem as distinct to me.

As for her going forward, I don’t think they need to make her super edgy, but she needs to have some growth, she needs to be in that pit of despair long enough that she can come out as a changed and wiser person.

I dunno, she just seems due for some major changes.

3 Likes

As long as Nora is still bubbly and hilarious I’m fine

3 Likes

My least favorite is Blake, because she makes uneeded scenes and thinks no one understands her when they do. She also represents felines in a very poor way.

Also, Yang is a tad masculine for my liking.

1 Like

Predictions for Volume 4: Pyraa will come back to life and Yang will get a robotic arm. What you expect character to be permanently dead and crippled, What is this Game of Thrones?

3 Likes

Can’t find Jaune.
JN_R V4 Design:
http://i.imgur.com/AoZlVqQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vC3Eckl.jpg

8 Likes

Well looks like Yang won’t be the only one with only one arm. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Did anyone see the old captions to the video? They were hilarious but seem to be gone now. When yang showed up the subtitles said “Hey Yang, need a hand?”

2 Likes

nope, though I did make the joke “stumpy’s on a stump” to my friends.

They were not amused

3 Likes

Maybe they just were a little stumped on how to get the joke.

2 Likes

I heard that they didn’t reveal jaune’s concept art intentionally and likely it is because if you look at him in the poster he has something wrapped around his waist. A red cloak/cloth from a love lost

Huh…

Interesting…

1 Like

Which doesn’t exactly make sense, because it should have been vaporized. Maybe it’s a spare, though.

2 Likes

So I was watching RvB and I saw a RWBY ad for a DVD set of Volumes 1-3 in one box set and it said “Volumes 1-3 Beacon”. So does that mean RWBY is going to have chronicles like RvB.

2 Likes

Volume 4-6, the Original Trilogy

5 Likes

That’s actually on sale right now!

https://store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-volumes-1-3-beacon-steelbook-blu-ray-set

But yeah, I’d assume they’re gonna have different trilogies/sagas much like RvB. In that case, I guess we can call Volumes 1-3 the Beacon Trilogy or something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hopefully she has more than one set of clothing but when jaune would have gotten it I have no clue

1 Like

THIS IS THE DAY WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Super excited -holy moley, counting down the hours to the release

2 Likes

I have to wait until the 29th because of the RT First.

1 Like

I know :frowning:, I don’t have an RT account since I’m not a fan of their other stuff, so I’m going to see if I can get around it some how.

15 minutes left before it comes out the hype is real right now.