Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Yeah literally the only thing I watch from RT is RWBY.

don’t pirate it

2 Likes

The episode will be delayed for a few minutes.

I don’t want to pirate, I was checking their website to see if I can get a month free and just end it after that. I need to save my money so I can’t really afford to spending on this every single month, plus, all I’d be watching is RWBY.

So can we not see it until tomorrow? or next week?

Since the episode is delayed they released the intro on Facebook

4 Likes

Man RWBY really looks like a real Anime now.

3 Likes

Here’s how their release schedule works:

Saturday: Episode 1 comes out on the site for paid subscribers.
Sunday: Episode 1 comes out on the site for everyone else
Week days…
Saturday: Episode 1 comes out on Youtube for everyone, and Episode 2 comes out on the site for paid subscribers, and the process repeats.

So, yeah, you can wait a week to see it on YouTube, or see it a day after release on the site.

~W12~

6 Likes

I have to wait 7 days to watch it, meh I’ll just go back to watching RvB.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/789867911628324864

3 Likes

If you’re a first member the episode is out now, but rooster teeths website is still having problems so try and watch it if you can.

So I just got done watching the episode it’s good. The animation has really improved, the music is still really good. I have really high hopes for this season rooster teeths animation team really brought their a-game can’t wait for the rest of this season.

4 Likes

Waiting till tomorrow with the free website account isn’t that bad. Plus I loved the new intro and there are lots of new characters

Thought I was going to have to watch the new episode tomorrow. Then my friend bought a first account and shared it with me. That works.

-slight spoilers ahead-

That was pretty great, though. Great new animation, a first look at the new villains, pretty good fight scene. Looks like there are going to be sooo many new characters this volume. I’m not sure how I feel about that…

4 Likes

I just watched the episode. And I gotta say, I can’t wait to see more of Salem’s other cronies. The grim that Team CDAN (Can’t decide a name) fought is interesting. Jaune’s new outfit is quite nice, and emotional. I’m also getting a kinda Legend of Korra vibe from it, which I am enjoying. So far so good.

As for the opening, the things shown are interesting to me, particularly the characters. Like the ones shown around Weiss. Or how about those Faunus with Blake, perhaps her family? The Yang segment also gets me wondering, mostly about some wild theories I had at the end of Volume 3.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen the episode but I’m guessing they are Blake’s parents who don’t approve of sun. Also I’m guessing that the guy with the butler is some sort of arranged marriage for Weiss. Also was that ironwood behind Mr. Schnee? Last it looks like Ruby scarred one of cinders eyes

2 Likes

“I don’t like how he doesn’t button up his ■■■■■.”

ftfy sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

Whelp all of that with jaunes armour hit me right in the feels

The feels hit hard for me during that scene too until I realized that:

“Where’d you get it?”

“…From a friend.”

Even in death, Pyrrha’s still getting friendzoned.

8 Likes

yo, I made a rwby fan discord if anybody is interested in joining, shoot me a PM

3 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t mention my deceased girlfriend to strangers.

Especially if she died after our first kiss.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh…it was all Jaune’s fault…

4 Likes