Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Ozpin only got a narrating part…
granted he got that in the actual show, too.

3 Likes

Technically he’s not dead, though.

1 Like

I’ve always thought that Penny’s “death” wasn’t good enough. Like, her body should have been absolutely destroyed to drive it home. Instead, they just left her disassembled, which hardly counts as a death. She’s literally a robot. She had to be assembled to begin with, so disassembly in areas that don’t even contain vital components wouldn’t pose a problem if someone wanted to reassemble her. They should have been more logical about killing her off. I’m talking the absolute eradication of her CPU and memory components upon death.

Now, Pyrrah’s death had finality. That was a clear, absolute obliteration without any hope of survival. That’s how it should be done.

The funny thing is, no matter how obliterated she would be, Penny has more likelihood to come back than anyone.
She’s a highly advanced AI, and though it’s entirely possible she won’t show up again, Roosterteeth does love bringing AIs back in different forms.
Also, Penny’s was the only death that felt completely sensible to me, of that makes sense.
The other deaths felt almost pointless, especially Roman’s.

5 Likes

This is what I’ve been thinking this whole time.

3 Likes

I feel like Roman could come back…

1 Like

Well except for the fact that the writers confirmed in a stream that he died.

Except for the fact he could have broken out of that stomach because he’s roman heckin torchwick

2 Likes

I agree with @squeaverking.

Didn’t you hear his whole speech about surviving?

2 Likes

Do we even know what being eaten by a Grimm does to you?

Also, Apparently Roman was not meant to be around aside from a limited time in Volume one, he was inserted into the story later on because the fans and creators liked him so much.Then they confirmed that he died in a stream.

He seems pretty dead to me.

2 Likes

I would assume the same thing that happens when anything else eats you.
Besides, let’s not forget that Ruby kicked that Grimm into a giant explosion. I think he’s dead.

And the writers confirmed he’s dead. You can survive explosions, being eaten, being dismembered, being crushed. You cannot survive Author Power.

~W12~

3 Likes

Unless the author is lying…

1 Like

We don’t know what being eaten does to you. Maybe it sends your body into limbo to be reincarnated as a new Grimm. maybe that’s how rwby works

1 Like

At this point it seems that the only chance of Roman’s survival is just hope and sheer force of will from the fanbase.

1 Like

Kind of hope the fan base doesn’t beg too much for things like that. I kind of feel like it would lead to a lot of fanfictiony stuff.

2 Likes

I’m confident they will not give in like in rvb Miles and Kerry have been good about not giving into fan pressure

@milesandkerryfromroosterteeth
luv u guys but i dont luv how u killed touchwikk so pls bring him back like bonkle pl0x or i swer ill unsub from ur dumb yotub chanel.

5 Likes

What do you guys think about dust infusion and how it could be used later on? It hasn’t been used too much TBH. They could expand it more.

They could combine gravity dust to pull planes down from the sky and it’s hopefully never gonna return

1 Like

What don’t you like about the idea of infusing Dust into one’s body? I mean the WOR that mentioned it as being rather archaic, plus you could just weave into clothes, or get Dust tattoos.