Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Huh, I personally don’t mind it much.
I disliked the Volume 4 intro more than this one, for what ever reason.

That’s interesting, I mainly feel as though Volume 5’s intro is a copy of Volume 4’s.

I feel like S5 is just going so slowly. I don’t jnow if the episodes are just too short, or what. I’m just waiting for a good fight.:joy:

2 Likes

Chapter 11, am I right guys?

3 Likes

Need a new freezer

Nothing to keep my burn inside

Easily one of the best episodes this season, though the fight scenes were…some of the worst in the show…

You win some you lose some. Jaune and Oscar really impressed me though.

1 Like

Oscar really feels like wasted potential in some ways to me. Like, I get he is turning into ozpin, but I miss the farm boy in him.

1 Like

I hope that’s a conflict down the road, with Oscar maybe finding new reasons to keep living his own life, and Ozpin doing his best to return completely.

(Or something like that)
Though seeing RWBY’s track record with character arcs and the like, I’m not getting my hopes up…

1 Like

Yeah, this show is kinda getting better in some areas but worse in others.

3 Likes

I definitely agree with this. I feel like the overall production quality of the show has gone up, but the pacing just seems off a lot of the time.

3 Likes

Never seen it, was a little afraid after Rooster Teeth’s previous work on RvB, which I found a bit to crass for my taste. Although, after hearing more about it I’ve grown somewhat curious.

Don’t worry, it’s RWBY is definitely more “family-friendly” than RvB.

Rvb is still good tho

1 Like

‘Like’ is a strong word. I enjoyed season 3, where the excitement was climbing to an ultimately disappointing head. Unfortunately, every other season was about as exciting as a Bionicle G2 animated short.

2 Likes

I agree, but I can see how it’s sense of humor wouldn’t be appreciated by everyone.

It wouldn’t be appreciated only by edgy bois.

1 Like

Your spelling is repugnant and unamusing.

1 Like

Wait are you saying that it would be unappealing to anyone who isn’t edgy, or that it would appeal to those who aren’t edgy?

1 Like

Ur speeling is stinky boi speling

Finished the volume. Some things seemed tacky and over-the-top, i.e, the portal scene, the oversized maiden swords, and the pacing felt kinda odd or fast. Other than that, I’d say it was alright.