RPG Discussion Rules (UPDATED: July 27 2019)

and it works!

2 Likes

So, is there FAC here like there was on the LMB’s? Or is it a semi-Free-for-all?

More of the latter; it’s more akin to the challenge topics of the LMBs, if I’m remembering those correctly. The #community:rpg-discussion forum here is where you post the sign-ups for your RP; that’d be where you establish the rules and other people post profiles for their characters. Then, once you feel like you have enough players to start, you create the RP topic in #community:role-playing, which is where all the actual RPing takes place.

1 Like

So you don’t necessarily have to run your character by anyone, just pop in and go. (after signing up obviously). Or is there some sort of character database?

1 Like

It’s up to the GM of a particular RP to approve your character or ask that you change it. Each topic is its own RP, disconnected from the others, so you post the character in the sign-up topic for the RP you want to join.

Ok thanks man.

1 Like

My RPG is going really slow, I’m not expecting an RWBY RPG by any means, but I don’t think anyone’s interested, I don’t want to close it though

Trust me, you shouldn’t

That’s why I said I wasn’t!

It just gets annoying when it hasn’t even got 200 yet it’s been out for months

If you want people to play your game you have to make it interesting enough to want to play. Or, sometimes the timing just doesn’t work. There can be dozens if not hundreds of reasons why a particular game doesn’t take off.

Simplest thing to do is make another one.

I had the good guy and bad guy fight and involved others!

I’ll probably do the simplest thing though

Edit:
@Kini_Hawkeye