Rubber Duckie!!!

This is a moc I made a long time ago as the title subtly infers the moc is based of a Rubber Duckie,
Like my previous moc there’s no story about this one. I guess you could say it takes inspiration from some of Raidhen’s (I think that’s how it’s spelt) works.

45 Likes

I really like it, especially for the foot piece as a tail and leg. Except for the lack of a chin, this is a solid little MOC.

Thanks for the feedback, I might revise the design since I built this a while ago

1 Like

Yeah that mask gets the contours down, or up I suppose, really clever duck! If you had the money in your bank account, you could buy another identical mask and use it for the torso.

2 Likes

@Likus with the foot piece I have used and the internal structure that wouldn’t work but I see what you mean. But thanks for going through the trouble to edit the image.

If it were my design I wouldn’t even use the foot. The swooped bit on the mask does a good enough job representing tail feathers, and it does it more accurately than the foot. Plus since the mask is mostly solid barring the eye holes, it’ll float.

1 Like

@Likus oh yeah! The floating idea sounds really cool, however I’m still satisfied with it as is. Nonetheless I’m inspired to make a floating moc now so thanks for the reply!

I really like the look of this guy. It’s simple, but effective

1 Like

Mfw when a duck is more popular then you.

1 Like

@Gatsby Maybe you should make friends with a duck then :smile:
@BioKnight thanks

2 Likes

The likeness is awesome! It’s like I’m looking in a mirror!

1 Like