Rule Index: All Rules Here

I was unintentionally tagged in this topic

I 100% support this

15 Likes

Little TL but hopefully new users will read this.

2 Likes

Does this mean we can flag leet speak?

6 Likes

Yes, although there’s no hard and fast rule on what will and what won’t get deleted. A basic guideline is, if there’s enough leet that the post is difficult to read, then it’s worth flagging.

-MT

3 Likes

MT is talking about himself again

Woops.

This rule is basically been explained and that makes me happy

@DaGrammaticulMoovment is going to have a field day

It is actually quite concise, for the amount of rules in it.

14 Likes

We’re getting massively off topic here. Normally I wouldn’t have much of a problem with friendly side banter, but since this is an official rules topic and all, I’d prefer it if discussion moved elsewhere unless it’s actually about the rules.

-MT

9 Likes

Woah. If all of the posts were deleted, does that mean my flag was removed?
Tell me yes, then delete this post @MT_Zehvor-sempai!

Reply hazy, try again later

2 Likes

That moment when you realise…

That you have broken some of these rules

9 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

5 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

5 Likes

I dunno Var. It seems important enough to be pinned as a banner.
Also, love the new banner on the front page!

Anyways, the rules are always important. If anything, you should put this in the banner on the front page for awareness.

7 Likes

No screamers eh?

http://i.imgur.com/wSJz94b.jpg

FIGHT THE POWER.

25 Likes

You’re banned, forever.

-MT

19 Likes

Varderan already posted this in the Behavioral Rules part, but I think it should be shown here so when we link the rules via this topic, it also shows:

Amendment I: Creation of fake leaks are not allowed.
The means the creation of unofficial promotional imagery with the intent to trick, discredit, misdirect, or garner attention from message board users. This includes any fake/unofficial box art, set pictures or catalog photos. This is a ban-able offense! If a user is caught creating fake imagery and spreading it on the Message Boards, they will be banned from the boards permanently.

We take the information that we present to our members and viewers very seriously. We want to make sure that both the channel and our message boards are presenting reliable information so that any and all BIONICLE fans that stumble upon us know that they can trust us to bring them real news. We do not condone individuals abusing our website to use that trust against them.

Discussion of leaks are allowed, and this includes fake leaks as well. However don’t try to be sneaky and make fake leaks pretending they’re real or that you discovered them somewhere else. You will be caught, and you will be banned.

Creation of fake promo imagery for the sake of criticism, parody, or satire is allowed.

8 Likes

Is there a rule regarding “dead” topics? whats the furthest date back it is deemed acceptable to reply to?

1 Like

eh… depends

if it’s a dead topic with no other content to really talk about them, mods lock em or we all ignore them.

if you have content to add and can revive discussion, It might be work it

I think anything before last new year is the limit…

2 Likes

Thanks! I know on bzp, it’s a firm 60 days from the last post. I tried looking for a similar rule here and couldn’t find anything so I just wanted to ask if there was a definite limit before I broke da rules.

1 Like

[quote=“Sydorack, post:28, topic:9196”]Thanks! I know on bzp, it’s a firm 60 days from the last post. I tried
looking for a similar rule here and couldn’t find anything so I just
wanted to ask if there was a definite limit before I broke da rules.
[/quote]

Yeah, we have no concrete revival limit. :smile:

-Mesonak

7 Likes

<the power of (at)yran allows this post to be empty

18 Likes

Y’know, there’s something bothering me. When someone double-posts, you edit their post and tell them to use the @ symbol to reply to multiple people, but this often makes a convo hard to follow. Wouldn’t having them quote the other person be easier? Some people may not understand how to quote, also.

4 Likes