Rule Index: All Rules Here

this kinda sorta indicates that it isnt:

2 Likes

I really just came here to find out about dead topics and read the other rules in the process, on BZP there was a post I really wanted to post on but the topic had been closed but I found the exact same topic on here so :smiley:

what is this and where can I join

7 Likes

Yes.

~W12~

1 Like

Would treespeak be considered leet speak for adding additional words that mean the same thing I’m just asking not going to do any treespeak though

Is shoot speak allowed?

1 Like

Technically speaking, It’s an oligarchy.

1 Like

What are the rules about updates on things? Is there something I missed?

Don’t make a separate topic on a update, your better off replying on a previous or different topics, and no, self-dedicated updates/shout out topics isn’t allowed you plug-in.

Few exception is being is on a W.I.P moc, if it take about over a week to make, you can’t continuously spam unnecessary structure topic update, so your better off continue replying on the same topic. But you can make a separate topic if the final product is complete, a newer version with noticeable adjustment can also have a separate topic if the moc appearance to have effort put in.

Thanks!

I have a question
Say I was trying to get an RP started back up after a few months, maybe like 5 or so.

Is that necro-posting?
Because I may or may not have unintentionally necro-posted.

We do not and have never had any rules against topic revival.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you!

I’m not sure where to post this, but on previous Discourse forums I have been on, there is a like limit per day. Is that the case on this board?

Also, is there a provision against “spam-liking”, an epidemic in which someone goes down and likes every single one of a person’s posts, resulting in a flood of notifications for the victim in question?

Thanks.

Yep; I know people who have hit it, in fact.

I also know of people who have done this.
(I might’ve even done it myself once)

I would advise against it, but I’d say it’s probably OK to do once or twice as a joke, just so long as you aren’t being an aggravation to people. Worst I’ve heard of is a polite message asking the spam-liker to stop.

(Also note that many (most?) people have their setting set up where they only receive notifications the first time a post is liked)

2 Likes

There is one as Racie02 said, but I’ve never ran into it (and I’ve posted quite a bit in one day), so that shouldn’t discourage you from making posts/

1 Like

I’ve seen many posts with language that has been automatically censored by the boards, turning it into black squares. I was wondering, should these be flagged, or are they fine because they’re already censored?

Edit: also, I only mean posts with actual language, not posts where shirts get censored and stuff like that.

2 Likes

These we usually leave alone because they get censored. It’s when users try to get around the site-censoring that we step in.

7 Likes

i’m disappointed
(but like, actually, could someone go through this and fix the spelling, punctuation, and grammar? in my reading, i saw commas as periods, lack of punctuation, and just all around stuff that would make an english teacher want to puke. please?)

4 Likes

How should a post be flagged for being … not directly inappropriate or rude, but really tactless?

I’ve run into this issue several times before, usually I just don’t flag it in cast it’s just a me issue, but the few times I’ve been confident that such a flag was needed I’ve been a little lost as to what reason to put.

3 Likes