RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

Discord’s blade fizzles out and she sighs. “You busted thing. Why can’t you stay on when I need you to.” The blade pops out back in regular length and she heads towards the snake, shield facing it.

The tries to attack Discord but redirected by the chain again. What the heck is she doing? Discord heard from a mind nearby.

Discord pursed her lips as her eyes glossed over it, giving a quick read. Actually, what am I doing?

She held her shield in front of her in anticipation of a counterattack
and aims a slash at their eyes

It hissed in pain, it’s eyes now blind.

Terin dives down to strike the unrestrained head in the brain and kill it.

She does a quick flick of her hand. Her sword blazes out into Buster Sword mode. Lets abuse these giant hitboxes.

Discord stabs towards the center of the blind one.

Both head’s fall down, dead.

Terin looks for the chain and tries to find who or what was manipulating it.

Discord rested down on her sword, while waiting for the Grimm to disappear. I like it when they don’t feel good and fade away.

It was Kuro, she was holding the handle of her shotgun, which was connected to the chain.

When it started to fade away, there was something under the smoke.

Discord gets up and quickly walks to it. She contemplates to herself “Do I get to keep the loot?”

Terin stowed his weapons away and checked Kuro, “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” He asked.

Discord looks towards him What a white knight. Also seems to be a little too concerned but that ain’t my problem. She looks back and does a quick head check for Lauren

1 Like

Laurel waves. So, whaddyou say we ditch these guys?

Discord grins and gives a thumbs up but points at the thing that was under the smoke

Laurel hops down from her perch to investigate, seeing what her eyes can see.

“I’m fine, you were the ones doing all the fight.” Kuro said.

It was one of the pilots, and it’s chest was blinking.

Terin offers to help her up.

Kuro was already standing up and pushed the his hand away,”Thanks but I’m fine.” She walks past Terin and pushes a button on her handle, making the shotgun grapple come back fast to her.

He nods and sees the others were examining something and goes over to check it out.