RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

There was nothing chasing them at the moment, “Are you worried about something?”

“More Grimm showing up and to see if anyone needs help; but it’s primarily to keep an eye out for more Grimm.” Terin told Kuro as he further secured his grip on the Nevermore and robot.

“You should stop worrying others right now and Grimm, otherwise you might attract more.” Kuro said

He facepalmed, Why and how could I forget that? Grimm are drawn to negative emotions and worry draws from fear. he thought.

“Anyways we should focus on ourselves first and worry about people later. Hm it seems we’re close to our destination.” Kuro said.

Terin nodded and tired his best to cast his worries and concerns out of his mind for the time being.

Kuro cautiously goes to the head of the nevermore and retracts her chain, hurting it and then gives the finishing blow to it’s head, now making them fall from the sky.

As he fell, Terin angles his body so that he would act as a cushion for the robot while he took the majority of the damage through himself and his Aura.

Two skydives in one day; let’s just hope the landing is softer this time. he thought.

Kuro grabbed onto them both and got her shotgun ready.

Terin braced himself and the robot.

Laurel hefts the robot over one shoulder and begins to hike towards their destination.

“How many of the students can you read out here? All of them?”

Kuro hooked themselves on a tee branch, lightening the impact.

Terin felt his left arm get hurt by the sudden slowing down combined with the momentum/inertia of the robot tied to it.

They landed tumbling to the ground, “Are you okay?” Kuro asked.

1 Like

“At worst,” he started, “Major strain and hyperextention.” He said as he checked his arm to see what injuries he has sustained.

“I see. We should probably rest here for now and let’s untie the robot from you.” said Kuro as she untied them.

Terin quickly took the cloth and put it into a pocket on the inside of his jacket.

He finds his arm did sustain mild strain and decent hyperextention, “Looks like that’s going to need some ice later.” He said as he began to look for a temporary fix while his Aura did its work and accelerated his healing process.

He chuckles in his mind, Hoo-boy! I’m gonna be feeling that in the morning tomorrow. he thought.

This accelerated healing wouldn’t take long but Terin wanted to help it along and keep his arm immobile until it was healed.

Kuro was looking around making sure there were no Grimm.

“There’s barely anyone out here. I probably could. I’d just wait for it to cycle through.”

Terin could feel his injuries healing and figured it wouldn’t be long before he could get back up.