RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

He lets go and follows her inside.

As they pass through hologram wall, the robots light turns green and it comes alive standing up.

Terin lets the robot go and remembers that there was a Grimm swarm outside and looks for a door switch of some sort.

Jupiter whirls about, weapon in hand.

There was machinegun fire outside, and the Grimm whaled in pain.

A bunny jumps out from the bushes.

1 Like

Jupiter chuckles, and keeps one ear open for other unusual sounds.

OOC: name the reference: Hey! Thumper! Out of the forest or no carrots for you!

IC: Terin looks relieved and looks at the robot curiously.

1 Like

“Understandable. I’d look or Moku but my queue is set up by their thought’s priorities on me.”

1 Like

But then from behind the bunny jumps out a beowolf.

“We’ll I guess we finished the tes~” suddenly Kuro was grabbed from behind by someone.

OOC: Gee golly I don’t know, Bambi?

OOC: Nope, it’s from Ella Enchanted.

IC: Terin draws his guns and activates the lights, “Show yourself!” He yells as he looks for any sign of movement.

Jupiter hops backwards, casting a glance over his shoulder. His eyes lock on a patch of open ground, and he Blinks to it, landing in a three point stance with Clockwork Dawn held off to the side.

“Hello, I appear to be a bit lost,” he deadpans.

Kuro sighs,”Do you really have to do that?” “Why, I’m just glad you passed the test,” it was the same voice that they’ve been hearing through out the test, “and I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

OOC: Wait Where did he blink to, Kuro, Terin and the voice are in a cecluded area no one can see.

Terin turns toward the sound, his guns still out, “You, ma’am, have a lot of explaining to do.” He said.

“For starters, who are you?” He asks.

OOC: The Blink is a short range ability; he went about seven meters behind himself and a bit to the left.

IC: Jupiter smiles pleasantly at the Grimm.

1 Like

“Oh, come on, should you really be pointing a gun at your girlfriends mother?” She said. “We are not in that kind of relationship mother.” Kuro says gripping her fists. “Oh then what type?” “Just two people trying to fight their way out of your stupid test.” “Ouch, you have hurt my fragile little heart.” She said jokingly with her hand over her chest.

A couple more beowolves come out.

OOC: oh okay

“So, that’s how you know them.” Terin said, slowly lowering his guns. “Well, you still haven’t answered my question.”

“Oh yes, I’m your professor, Ragyo Homra, now I throw back the question to you.” She answered

“Terin Atarangi, student.” He said. He shows his markings to her in a manner that made the easy to see in the lighting.

“Ah, so you’re from Vacuo?” She asked getting closer to him, revealing three red scars on top her shaved head.

“My ancestors are Vacuan but I’m a Vale kid, born and raised.” He said.

“What’s the story behind those?” He asked, referring to the scars.