RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

“Wish I was looney enough to pass each of us as diffferent.” He pulls his cloak tighter around himself despite he’s in a puppet.
“Names Mokuzai.”

OOC: wish I had Blizzard, Trickmaster is apparently a bit easier to deal with when you have it.

IC: Terin was reading a letter from his parents that they snuck into his pocket earlier and quickly put it away with a confused look.

Laurel chuckles. “That would be quite the trick, Mokuzai. I’m Laurel. Out of curiosity, do you ever not wear the puppet?”

OOC At least you aren’t using fire on it.[quote=“jayzor17, post:63, topic:46029, full:true”]
Laurel chuckles. “That would be quite the trick, Mokuzai. I’m Laurel. Out of curiosity, do you ever not wear the puppet?”
[/quote]

“Do I get a prefer a not to answer card?”

1 Like

OOC: All hail KHwiki and memories of the manga. Is Discord in range now? I wanna share Terin’s confusion.

IC: Terin still looked confused.

“Just one,” she quips, wagging a finger with a smile. “Though it’s telling that you want to use it now.”

Sunny turns to look at the person addressing him. He looks at that persons face, then down at their outfit and shoes. The shoes seemed like normal shoes. He then looked back at the person and replied. “Hello friend.”

1 Like

Jupiter’s shoes are, in fact, fairly normal. So normal that their normality is almost abnormal, really.

“I’m Jupiter Bell,” he says, offering one hand for a handshake.

Sunny looks at the hand, then fishes around in one of his pockets. He then withdraws something and places one of his prototype spoifrks in the hand. “I’m Sunny.”

1 Like

“Er, nice to meet you, Sunny.” Jupiter studies the spoifrk prototype curiously. “Whatcha got there?”

OOC It’s now or never.

IC

Discord blinks as she reads her usual feed of minds. It always feels so disgusting. This is my gross daily newspaper. Today is a slow day though.

“I’ll save it for when anything gives me major yikes.”
He pauses and composed his answer “I wear clothes pretty often too. I wear this often enough though." I better not get on a team with this snarkster. Whats a snarkster? Did I make a new word. This is freaking me out a little. Good thing no one can see my face.

“The ultimate eating utensil.”

1 Like

A blindfold? she heard, Okay, mom and dad. You guys have had me do some crazy trust exercises but this one takes the cake!

Terin took out his scroll to check the schedule but was sidetracked by his reflection. How long is it gonna take to get used to this face? he thought.

Discord gives a deadpan expression in an attempt not to snicker. What the heck is this school?

Terin shrugs and takes off his jacket to drape it over his seat. His t-■■■■■ had a black Emblem on the back of it. It was a kanji within a ring angled so the top of the symbol was pointing to the ring’s southwest (the bottom right side if you’re looking at it).

He pulled out his Scroll and dialed his home.

“Hey, guys.”

“No, I got there just fine.”

…“yeah, it great here; I have a question-”

He walked out of auditory range for a while as he talked on his scroll with his family.

He comes back down, his confusion replaced with amusement, and returns to his seat to wait for whatever introductory speech/address the headmaster would be giving. (@King_Ved)

The Headmaster walked up to the center of the stage where a mic stand stood, “Greetings, I am Ozpin the headmaster of this academy. I can see a lot of you have long way to get here. Whether it be for strength or for knowledge, I can promise you, you can gain it here. Thank you.” The majority of the students clapped.

1 Like

Short, sweet and to the point; that’s Ozpin for you. Terin thought as he joined the applause.

1 Like

The Glynda Goodwitch walked up to the mic, “Now if you follow me in a nice orderly fashion, I’ll take you all to where you’ll be sleeping tonight.”

Terin put his jacket back on and patiently waited for everyone ahead of him to move.

They did and walked down towards Glynda.