RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

Kuro ignores Terin, as she rolls out her mat.

He shrugs, figuring she was ignoring him for a good reason; some people just aren’t social.

He sits down and opens up his book and begins to read. If he was in Discord’s range, she would hear him reading the (RWBY equivalent to Arabian Nights).

Glynda Goodwitch came over to check how everyone was doing, seeing Discord, she walked over.

OOC: Vacuo Knights?

IC: Kuro saw this, catching her attention.

1 Like

Discord looks at Goodwitch. “Hello.”

“Might I ask, what you’re doing over here?” she asked.

Discord sighs Wow. What a fun time. “Talking to my family? What are you confronting me for? Iyts not like anything could go on with this amount of people…”

He looks up and sees her interested expression, “You like Vacuan Nights as well?” He asks.

1 Like

“Hm, I suppose so, sorry.” Glynda said before leaving.

Kuro nodded slightly.

1 Like

She mutters to herself “Why would you make rules like that in the first place. What are you gonna do? Send us into a forest full of Grimm and lead us to death?”

1 Like

“You want to read some?” He asks, putting his bookmark in his place, getting up and extending it out for her to borrow if she so wished.

“No thank you, I wouldn’t want to interrupt your reading.” Kuro responded

Glynda turned her head towards her, not necessarily hearing what she said, but hearing something.

Mokuzai looks at Glynda and waves.

“I think I’ve read it nearly five times.” He said, still offering it for her to borrow.

OOC: And I doubt that the bullies would attempt to attack someone with Goodwitch watching.

She turns away and walks off.

“Thanks, but I’m fine.”

1 Like

Discord looks at Moku “Who were you waving to?”
Mokuzai shrugs

“Okay,” he says, walking back to his spot, “the offer is still available if you change your mind.”

Jupiter finds a distant spot on the boy’s side of the room, and Laurel plops down next to him.

“You gonna be able to sleep?” he whispers.

“Nope. Everything’s still too new.”

She nods and lays down on her mat not covering herself with any blanket, just her clothes and armor she has on, and her weapon she held close to herself.

1 Like

As his back was to her, it was visible his weapons were still on his person.

Terin gets settled in and sets his headlamp to emit a soft red light when it gets dark and resumes reading The Vacuan Nights.

After a while, he was getting pretty drowsy and decided to call it a night.

OOC: and patiently waiting for the cue that the next day has come.

Time skip to the next day.

OOC: Sorry

1 Like