RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

Jupiter stands walking towards the exit.

“You coming?” he asks Laurel over his shoulder.

“Nah, I want to see what happens if I don’t. I have a few theories, but…”

“Be safe,” Jupiter says, and leaps out the back of the aircraft.

1 Like

Terin turns so he’s at the edge facing the inside of the craft, ties the fabric and reveals it’s a blindfold and very comically leans back and falls out relaxed.

1 Like

Mokuzai coughs and walks towards the exit, trying to keep himself at a slow pace. He looks outside and gives a groan. Feeling a kick to his back he feels himself suddenly tumble forward and fall

Discord sighs “Better get used to getting on with it.” She did a light jump and let herself fall.

2 Likes

Laurel claps, and as Dispii falls, she might read Lauren’s thought: Hey, look for me in the forest?

1 Like

“3…2…1.” The engines gave out on the aircraft and it rapidly fall down into the forest

OOC: Really Sorry for the late response guys

1 Like

Terin waited a few moments before pulling down the blindfold to wear it like a bandana(?). He looks to see what his surroundings are and how much altitude he had left before hitting terra firma.

There was only a few feet left before impact.

He quickly activates his Aura, This is going to hurt. he thought as he tried to tuck into a roll to minimize the damage.

OOC: most likely outcome is a shattered Aura from too much damage.

There were so many branches hitting him on the way down.

OOC: Okay

“Ow, yipe! Oooowww!” He yelled as he hit them.

Once he hit the ground his Aura shattered, and the impact caused several sore and bruised spots. “Okay, guys.” He groaned. “You have got your laughs now.” He said.

He waited for the pain to reach more manageable levels, he was trying to calculate just how far he had fallen.

1 Like

Mokuzai feels himself fall through the air, he feels himself fall into a panic state and start to try to remove his armor before quickly realizing hwi bad of an idea it was. He takes a breath and removed the straps of his armor. Activating his semblance as he touched the puppet, he grabbed its legs and swung it towards a tree. The puppet ejected it’s blades to slow their decent down the tree.

Mokuzai tossed his puppet below him and he felt himself thud on top of it.
“I didn’t break anything hopefully.”
He uses husband hand to comb some leaves out his hair.

Discord pulls out her weapons and activated her shield with her straight sword. She aims her sword towards a tree and activates the extension so it lodges itself into a tree in an attempt to help break her fall but her sword slowly turns to normal size. She falls through a layer of branches and enlarged her shield as she touched the ground. Guess I’m gonna go look for that girl. Owo. She does her best to get up, leaning on a tree. Shucks. I twisted my ankle a bit.

She started to limp across the forest using her hard light sword for support. Mokuzai would’ve landed way better then me.

2 Likes

re and bruised spots. “Okay, guys.” He groaned. “You have got your laughs now.” He said.

He waited for the pain to reach more manageable levels, he was trying to calculate just how far he had fallen.
[/quote]

The intercoms clicked on, “If you are hearing this… congrats you have landed into the forest without dying!” This voice sounded different from Ozpin’s or Glynda’s voice, “Welcome everyone to your test, for this you will have to go find and rescue the pilots from the aircrafts you jumped out of. Don’t worry there not actually hurt, being well, robots. Also if any of you have questions, sorry they can’t be answered right now, this is a one way transmission.”

“Okay, mysterious voice.” Terin said as he got up. “Just stroll on over to a crash site, a simple walk in the park.” He said in a sarcastic manner.

He began looking for signs of a wreckage.

The Voice: “Oh, before I forget to mention, if you are in any serious danger, destroy your intercom and we’ll find you.” There was a pillar of smoke a mile away.

“Great advice.” He said sarcastically. Why the heck would we need to destroy our communication devices? Wouldn’t it be smarter to keep them on and track us that way? he thought.

He saw the smoke column and began hiking to it. Who even is talking on the devices anyway? he thought, Perhaps I should investigate after ensuring the safety of the pilots.

There was a rustle from behind him.

He gripped his sais and turned to face the sound.

Kuro jumps out her shotgun out and pointed at him, “Oh it’s you.” She said putting her gun down.

“Okay,” Terin said as he let go of his sais. “So, I know this is kinda random but do you have any idea who’s been giving the instructions on the comms since making landfall?” He asked.

“I do,” she said walking towards him, her gun lowered.