RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“Yeah, true, so anything else intreatjng happen?” Coral asks.

OOC: Let’s say reguardles of how they are formed and thrown, Mirganna flings a Feather at Coral, who uses her aura and Fristbite ,say, using it to make the feather ricochet, and as already said, she uses her blade for freeze things, the feather would have ice start to form on it weighing it down, causing it to fall tot he ground.

OOC: Well, Arkane’s fire didn’t burn them away, it just made them more lethal.

OOC: Yes, that scenario makes sense as the sudden increase of drag and mass would do something like that and Arkane’s fire could knock the feather farther off course.

Natalie:" It… looks good on you."

Flare:" Not really."

OOC: Even though it had no effect when it hit, the feathers were stagnant.

“Thank you,” Kota says. See, she doesn’t bite . . . often.

@ToaVakota OOC: But fire wouldn’t add weight, also Archangle’s feathers are metal so I mean… it’s diffrent universe, but we could say similar durability, also were the feathers traveling through the fire?

@King_Ved “Well, why don’t you spend the night here tonight? It will be fun, I can show you some more things I am working on.”
Coral offers.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

OOC: But Fire uses a sort of current and as the feathers are a throwing weapon, they would be affected by the sudden change to the environment.

Natalie looks into his eyes her eyes twinkling like rain drops in the moon light.

Flare:" Sounds great."

OOC: I feel like we’re getting a bit off track.

Kota seemed confused, but mesmerized by the look of her eyes.

“Yeah, it will be, what should I make for dinner?” Coral asks.

OOC: We have been off track

Natalie:" Kota?"

Flare:" I don’t care."

OOC sry gtg.

2 Likes

“Alright, I will surprise you then.” Coral says as she gets up and walks into the small kitchen. She starts to cook some porkchops

(@KAI_BORG, @KingOfCatfish) Terin keeps watch, looking for anything out of place and for Rai.

OOC: Who is Runna?

OOC: Sorry, wrong person.

OOC: I would like to start this with Rai and Abyss here. I may be hitting the hay soon.

OOC: Agreed, my proverbial trigger finger is getting itchy/twitchy.

OOC: Yours and mine

1 Like

OOC: @KAI_BORG, where are you?

OOC: He isn’t on, he usually gets on in tre morning though

1 Like