RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC: He does realize it’s it storming right?

Flare, Hopefully no more bad dream, then she went to sleep.

Arkane:" Ok."

Sayo giggles and jumps up and down before getting her spear out. “Guess I better go hunt. I’ve been waiting to test this out!” She goes outside the village and walks away, looking for any Grimm that are too close to it for comfort.

OOC: My cat woke me up so I could let him out of my man cave, so I’m going to go ahead and write this, before going back to sleep.

Coral falls into a deep sleep. She starts to dream, it was the same dream she had the last two times she feel asleep, only to wake up and forget the entire dream.

Coral and Flare sit on a bench in the park. Coral smiles as she leans against Flare, but Flare seems uncomfortable. “What’s wrong you seem distracted.” Coral asks. “Nothing, I’m just thinking,” Flare says quietly. “Well
What are you thinking about?” Coral asks.
“Nothing important, hey why don’t you head back to the house, I’ll be back in a little bit.” Flare says quietly. “Yeah, hey, be come back to me safe and sound.” Coral says as she gets up and walks away. As she walks she passes Ike, who is walking towards Flare. Coral gets to her house and time starts to speed up. Soon it is noght and Flare doesn’t return. “She will be back.”
Coral says worry flooding her voice. She goes to sleep, only to wake up alone. “She wouldn’t just leave me would she?” Coral asks as she gets up. She goes to make breakfast but only ends up making a mess. She tries to clean it up, but struggles. No one comes to help. Coral spends a good portion of the day cleaning the mess. When she finishes she is hungry, dirty and tired. She slowly starts to head some sausage in a pan, and eats it. Afterwards she goes and showers. She changes. Still no Flare. “I’m going to make sure she didn’t fall asleep in the park.” Coral says to herself as she walks out the door. She heads to the park, but stops when she sees Flare and Ike sitting together. They both talk smiling at each other. Coral watches as they stand up and walk away. She just heads back to her house and lies down. She cries herself to sleep, only to wake up to a note next to her. She reads it and it says. ‘Coral, I enjoyed the time we spent together, but I have found someone else. I suggest you move on. -Flare’ coral sits and cries as she reads the note.

1 Like

OOC Edgy Coral. I think Ideruba would appreciate this.

OOC: the second Ike hits on her is the second Alice 2 comes back and beats him within an inch of his life./s, duh

4 Likes

Sayo wanders the desert and sees a lone Death Stalker in the distance. They never venture out alone . . . not at night, at least. She walks towards it to investigate, switching her spear into a hand cannon.

OOC Not awkward because of Hebi. Totally not…

Sayo catches the attention of the Death Stalker when another emerges from the ground. She dodges an attempt to flatten her into the sand as the second Death Stalker blocks a few shots with his claw.

Natalie:" Well lets go back home, its been a long day."

Iris nods, yawning in the process.

Natalie picks her up and starts walking home.

OOC: got to get to bed, good night.

The Death Stalker resisted Sayo’s attacks, even when she jumped a good distance away and threw the spear, firing to give it an extra impact. The spear was stuck to the claw, and Sayo pulled it out before the Stalker could hit her. The two Death Stalkers approached her, and as one tried to sting her, she dodged and dodged again from the second one’s claw. She tries again, and the Stalker is ready to block. Sayo smiles as the barrel of her hand cannon detaches, attached by only a chain. The spear hits the claw, but the end wraps over it, the bayonet covering the barrel hole and snapping into a position perpendicular to the spear. It hooks onto the claw and Sayo pulls, ripping the claw. The flail reattaches and Sayo gains some distance, leading the other Stalker away.

Terin has some dinner and goes to bed.

OOC: G’night!

The Stalker approaches, but Sayo smiles. The bayonet shifts out of the way of the barrel and Sayo aims it. “Think fast!” she says as the barrel is propelled. The chain gets longer and the bayonet stabs the Stalker in the eyes. Sayo lunges toward it, reattaching the spear and firing multiple shots in the Stalker’s eye, killing it. Okay . . . maybe some modifications are in order. Fine, we’ll do it the old-fashioned way. She shifts her weapon back into a spear and faces the second Stalker. She shifts the barrel and fires at the Stalker before jumping as it tries to hit her. She throws the spear at its tail and pulls it out and slices the tail off in one motion. She lands, but the Stalker’s claw hits her. She blocks at the last second, but her weapon breaks. “Aww! Now look what you’ve done!” She dodges another strike and picks up the piece with the spear’s blade. She runs towards the Stalker, jumping on one of the claws and, with all her strength, stabs one of its eyes, killing it. She lets go and jumps down, breathing heavily. “Man . . . now I gotta make a new weapon.” An idea pops into her hand and she smiles. She runs back to Lone Mesa to get to the Hall’s forge, excited. Sayokome, congrats on your first time fully breaking a weapon, she thinks to herself jokingly.

Coral whines as she sleeps

Flare starts to wake up.

OOC: sorry but I won’t be on the MB for the majority of the day, as always my characters are free for use, cya

OOC: Well, Bye

Coral continues to whi e as she sleeps.

Hebi surfaces from the pool of blood “Aw come on. Let’s hope it doesn’t scab.” The pool starts scabbing. “Okay. Come on.”

Sayo was asleep at the Hall, smiling and holding two weapons, which looked like pipe axes. She wakes up, sheathes her weapons, gets fully armored up, and walks into a restaurant for breakfast. After breakfast, she spends the day sitting on the roof of the palace. I really wanna try these out, but stopping and relaxing for a day doesn’t hurt . . . far from it actually. She straightens her mask and keeps a cloth over her mouth. She hears an eagle and looks at it as it flies. Her tail starts to wag.