RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“she’s my child and she did something wrong, I’m fully in my rights to punish her.”

Kota growls at him. He says to Makoko, “What is she, your slave?” He puts his hand over his metal collar.

Paul backs up surprised at this. “Kota, you never aproved of violence with at least a trying a peaceful solution.” Paul says, for the first time Paul notices the collar. It was Kota, no… he thinks recalling the images on the survalence footsge.

“And you shut up for a second,” Kota says.

“And you listen to me, I don’t care what you forgot, I’m not letting you start going down a path I took!” Paul says angrily.

OOC You mean Ideruba.

OOC: No, Paul was the violent one

“What are you talking about? Stay away from me,” Kota says.

“what? No! She’s not my slave, but it’s my job as a parent to punish her when she does something wrong.”

OOC I meant the depressing side. And he cut himself.

“Kota, why don’t you remember, after tou won, you packed your bags and left, Beacuse of me.” Paul says.

“What you describe to me is what a master does to his servant, or an owner does to their pet. You so much as touch another hair on her like that, and she’ll be what I am: an orphan.” He ignores Paul.

OOC: Kota didn’t cut himself?

Paul backs away. This isn’t him, Something is off. He was never aggressive.

“I do this out of love.” Makoko tells him.

Paul walks over to Toko, and tries to pick her up.

“What kind of love? This sure as hell ain’t parental love. No mother would hurt their child unless they thought it was discipline, and those people aren’t fit to be mothers at all.” He glares at Makoko now.

“how else would I discipline her? You’re defending her bad behavior.” Yells Makoko, picking up Toko and walking away.

"Paul leans against Heather, his face full of concern. “Kota, Kota was never violent like that.” Paul whispers. (@King_Ved)

Kota growls audibly. Don’t do it. For your sake, her sake, everyone’s sake. Don’t go soft in the head over this. He calms himself down.

OOC: All I did was grab her arm.